Aliens, are they real?

Aercor

The Official Gay
Oct 1, 2011
Check out this article on Yahoo! Tell me what you think, is it real, fake, fire? I personally think this could be real. I've always thought there was another life form out there!

Sean

‫‫‫‫‫‫  ‫  Don't Worry, Be Happy
Dec 12, 2011
They probably just had a fly on there telescope ;)

Jian

Resident Weeb
Contributor
Sep 2, 2011
It's too hot for life to be there. Maybe simple organisms like bacteria. But no multi-celular organisms like us.

Xenous

o shi
Nov 15, 2011
It's too hot for life to be there. Maybe simple organisms like bacteria. But no multi-celular organisms like us.
We used to live in the ice age etc, we adapted to the cold, so what's to say they do exist and have adapted to the heat?

Jian

Resident Weeb
Contributor
Sep 2, 2011
We used to live in the ice age etc, we adapted to the cold, so what's to say they do exist and have adapted to the heat?
Earth might not be that close to the sun at birth right? But that planet is already there since it's birth. I believe that life cannot exist there.

Sean

Dec 12, 2011
THE BIG BANG > THOUSANDS OF PLANETS EACH DIFFERENT FROM ONE ANOTHER > OURS = COMPLEX LIFE FORMS > OTHERS = OTHER CRAP...

Sean

Dec 12, 2011
12vBV.png

Quackster

a devbest user says what
Aug 22, 2010
But still. Air. The article didn't explain what type of air that planet has.

What if oxygen and water is what we need to live, but to them, it could be poisonous and vice versa.

OFFTOPIC: - great minds think alike ;)

Aercor

The Official Gay
Oct 1, 2011
But also realize this. We are thinking this because it's our normal nature to have to depend on foods and water. I mean how do you know this other kind of life doesn't have different adaptions, or way of living. You may not want to think that cause your used to the way humans are. I mean if naturally we lived in 1,000 degrees of hot, we'd think no life could live on earth cause of the temperature change.

Wassim

♕ The Awesomeness Within...
Sep 22, 2011
100% for sure

proof: i see one every morning i wake up and look in the mirror....

Users who are viewing this thread