Again, another thing wrong with my retro...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Choofed

Dec 29, 2018
I made a cino, then i reloaded the room with floorplan to change entrance, but now whenever i try to enter the room, i face a dark room/screen and get this error in my console.
You must be registered for see images attach

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
If you’re using R2 did you run the wired SQL’s provided? Did you read the read me file on how to import these?

It looks like you’ve not read basic instructions as the wired is different in R2.

Besides there looks to be an error with the rooms table also, maybe you should use R1 of PlusEMU.

Choofed

Dec 29, 2018
If you’re using R2 did you run the wired SQL’s provided? Did you read the read me file on how to import these?

It looks like you’ve not read basic instructions as the wired is different in R2.

Besides there looks to be an error with the rooms table also, maybe you should use R1 of PlusEMU.
bump, still need help.

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Done, here's the pastebin:
and here's a screenshot of the emu:
When I gave you the link to use a working database did you decide to use a different emulator?
This doesn't look like a standard PlusEMU.

Do you have TeamViewer or something? If you're using a VPS can you PM me the login details?

The first error, as I've said multiple times, is your rooms table. The other error looks like a wired problem which is probably an easy SQL fix.

harambe

Donator
Dec 3, 2018
Run this query on your database:

SQL:
UPDATE `furniture` SET `behaviour_data` = `furniture`.`clothing_id` WHERE `furniture`.`clothing_id` > 0 AND `furniture`.`behaviour_data` = 0;
UPDATE `furniture` SET `behaviour_data` = `furniture`.`wired_id` WHERE `furniture`.`wired_id` > 0 AND (`furniture`.`interaction_type` = 'wired_effect' OR `furniture`.`interaction_type` = 'wired_trigger' OR `furniture`.`interaction_type` = 'wired_condition');

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread