Recruiting Aeon Hotel Moderators

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
As a result of opening Aeon Hotel I am looking for some moderators. I have major trust issues so I will not just hire anyone who comes on the hotel I have some requirements and if you're interested then awesome! I do all the main development and pay for the server, I have another owner who does community side. His username is "God". Other then me and him we have no other staff yet. We reach 10+ daily and I am looking for some moderators that can do the following for the hotel:
- Advertise Daily
- Host Events
- Not piss me off by doing stupid things (Abusing commands, giving away credits, etc.)
- Not abuse my housekeeping

Some side notes about the hotel:
To login to the client you will require a pincode that I will tell you if you are hired
To login to the housekeeping it will require a pincode that I will also tell you (the pincodes are different)

Some cool things that aren't on every hotel:
- Groups (You can make unlimited groups if you're staff)
- Housekeeping Features:
* ROTW
* News Writing
* Ban Info
* Chatlogs
* Vouchers
* Update Users
and lots, lots more.

I have coded the whole CMS and do all the improves to the hotel myself. I am not looking for a tech so don't ask. If you're interested just fill out this quick form:

Username:
What grade are you in (if any):
Where are you from:
How much can you be online:
Experience:

And please fill out a staff application on the hotel so I can learn more about you with a few more questions.
- JayCustom

Syrup

Freelance Developer
Oct 4, 2014
Username: PineSniped
What grade are you in (if any): First Year of College
Where are you from: Canada
How much can you be online: 7 hours daily
Experience: Tech at Holo, DJ at Holo, Administrator at Holo (Different Times :p)

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Username: PineSniped
What grade are you in (if any): First Year of College
Where are you from: Canada
How much can you be online: 7 hours daily
Experience: Tech at Holo, DJ at Holo, Administrator at Holo (Different Times :p)
Awesome, I will not be on the hotel tonight or tomorrow as I work and have school from 6am-10pm both days but thursday I can be on

Syrup

Freelance Developer
Oct 4, 2014
Alright, I also requested to add you on Skype.

Forad

-
Oct 31, 2014
Adam Hackford, (IGN Adam)
Year 11
United Kingdom

My experience level is really high, when it comes to habbo, I've been playing for about 7 years. I've been staff on about128 hotels out of the 7 years I've been playing, because I don't just join to have a flashy badge. I join, to try to build up the hotel user base. I have good advertisement skills. I can create High Quality ( HQ ) banners,forums, and more. I'm familiar with all of the updates for habbo retros. I'm familiar with Housekeeping ( HK ). I know that hotels don't last without being updated, if your hotel isn't up to date with the others then you won't bring in viewers. Also, how not to abuse the Mod tool, like other non-popular hotels ( no offense ), but the staff send Hotel Alerts ( HA ) with really no important meaning.

Why should you pick me?

You should pick me to be on your staff team, I'm active, I can be on for about 10-12 hours on weekends and 5-6 hours on weekdays. I'm very calm, but I don't talk a lot to users, because I'm focused on the job, but I always put the users firs

What makes me different?

I have perfect English grammar etc. I'm friendly but fair. I am very focused on my job. As mentioned, I'm familiar with the mod tools. Once I get the job, I become dedicated and stick to it.​

Users who are viewing this thread