Additional dragon colors

SaW

Mar 3, 2018
Hello.

Does anyone know how to add additional colors to dragons, so that it is possible to use rare_dragonlamp*11 and so on..?

I've tried adding the color ids in the swf and adding the color to the furni in the furnidata.xml, but still no results:
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Rystbo

-Hotel Owner, -Customs Developer, -Arcturus
Apr 16, 2018
Yea so how you have rare_dragonlamp*11 the number changes the color. Below is a copy of some of the stuff i used to do up the teal dragon, as you can see the only thing i changed to reflect the color is the classname in the furnidata (rare_colourable_dragonlamp*3) Now, another thing is the icon for the furni has to be ripped from habbo. Cause the swf doesnt have a colored icon for it.

Some numbers dont have colors that correspond so for example 11 might not be a color. Your welcome to mess around and test them, I use to know them cause i added colored rabbit statues but i dont remember what color was what number. Hope this helps

INSERT INTO `hotel`.`catalog_items`(`id`, `page_id`, `item_id`, `catalog_name`, `cost_credits`, `cost_pixels`, `cost_diamonds`, `amount`, `limited_sells`, `limited_stack`, `offer_active`, `extradata`, `badge`, `offer_id`) VALUES (77236669, 10101, '77236669', 'Rare Teal dragon lamp', 5000, 0, 0, 1, 0, 0, '1', '', '', -1);

INSERT INTO `hotel`.`furniture`(`id`, `item_name`, `public_name`, `type`, `width`, `length`, `stack_height`, `can_stack`, `can_sit`, `is_walkable`, `sprite_id`, `allow_recycle`, `allow_trade`, `allow_marketplace_sell`, `allow_gift`, `allow_inventory_stack`, `interaction_type`, `behaviour_data`, `interaction_modes_count`, `vending_ids`, `height_adjustable`, `effect_id`, `wired_id`, `is_rare`, `clothing_id`, `extra_rot`) VALUES (77236669, 'rare_colourable_dragonlamp', 'Rare Teal dragonlamp', 's', 1, 1, 1, '1', '0', '0', 77236669, '1', '1', '1', '1', '1', 'default', 0, 2, '0', '0', 0, 0, '0', 0, '0');

<furnitype id="77236669" classname="rare_colourable_dragonlamp*3">
<xdim>1</xdim>
<ydim>1</ydim>
<partcolors />
<name>Rare Teal dragon lamp</name>
<description>Rare Teal dragon lamp</description>
<adurl></adurl>
<offerid>-1</offerid>
<buyout>0</buyout>
<rentofferid>-1</rentofferid>
<rentbuyout>0</rentbuyout>
<bc>0</bc>
<excludeddynamic>0</excludeddynamic>
<customparams></customparams>
<specialtype>0</specialtype>
<canstandon>0</canstandon>
<cansiton>0</cansiton>
<canlayon>0</canlayon>
</furnitype>

SaW

Mar 3, 2018
Yea so how you have rare_dragonlamp*11 the number changes the color. Below is a copy of some of the stuff i used to do up the teal dragon, as you can see the only thing i changed to reflect the color is the classname in the furnidata (rare_colourable_dragonlamp*3) Now, another thing is the icon for the furni has to be ripped from habbo. Cause the swf doesnt have a colored icon for it.

Some numbers dont have colors that correspond so for example 11 might not be a color. Your welcome to mess around and test them, I use to know them cause i added colored rabbit statues but i dont remember what color was what number. Hope this helps

INSERT INTO `hotel`.`catalog_items`(`id`, `page_id`, `item_id`, `catalog_name`, `cost_credits`, `cost_pixels`, `cost_diamonds`, `amount`, `limited_sells`, `limited_stack`, `offer_active`, `extradata`, `badge`, `offer_id`) VALUES (77236669, 10101, '77236669', 'Rare Teal dragon lamp', 5000, 0, 0, 1, 0, 0, '1', '', '', -1);

INSERT INTO `hotel`.`furniture`(`id`, `item_name`, `public_name`, `type`, `width`, `length`, `stack_height`, `can_stack`, `can_sit`, `is_walkable`, `sprite_id`, `allow_recycle`, `allow_trade`, `allow_marketplace_sell`, `allow_gift`, `allow_inventory_stack`, `interaction_type`, `behaviour_data`, `interaction_modes_count`, `vending_ids`, `height_adjustable`, `effect_id`, `wired_id`, `is_rare`, `clothing_id`, `extra_rot`) VALUES (77236669, 'rare_colourable_dragonlamp', 'Rare Teal dragonlamp', 's', 1, 1, 1, '1', '0', '0', 77236669, '1', '1', '1', '1', '1', 'default', 0, 2, '0', '0', 0, 0, '0', 0, '0');

<furnitype id="77236669" classname="rare_colourable_dragonlamp*3">
<xdim>1</xdim>
<ydim>1</ydim>
<partcolors />
<name>Rare Teal dragon lamp</name>
<description>Rare Teal dragon lamp</description>
<adurl></adurl>
<offerid>-1</offerid>
<buyout>0</buyout>
<rentofferid>-1</rentofferid>
<rentbuyout>0</rentbuyout>
<bc>0</bc>
<excludeddynamic>0</excludeddynamic>
<customparams></customparams>
<specialtype>0</specialtype>
<canstandon>0</canstandon>
<cansiton>0</cansiton>
<canlayon>0</canlayon>
</furnitype>
I do know that the color changes according to the number, but my question is how I would be able to add my own colors, say fx beige.

Rystbo

Apr 16, 2018
I do know that the color changes according to the number, but my question is how I would be able to add my own colors, say fx beige.

You would than have to create the images and work from there creating a swf that has a recolor. The numbers are pretty much for habbo. See the images below, one is from the colorable swf the other is from a dragon that some one recolored. If you want to do a recolor, its just like creating a new furni that is recolored, if you really really wanna make it even easier visit -->

This is basically an online-furni creator. All you need is the images its a cool tool. If you need further help let me know.

You would than have to create the images and work from there creating a swf that has a recolor. The numbers are pretty much for habbo. See the images below, one is from the colorable swf the other is from a dragon that some one recolored. If you want to do a recolor, its just like creating a new furni that is recolored, if you really really wanna make it even easier visit -->

Here is just something i did real quick to mess around, its an swf it can be download and used on a hotel even though its shit lol --->

This is basically an online-furni creator. All you need is the images its a cool tool. If you need further help let me know.

SaW

Mar 3, 2018
Got it working by changing the hex color values in the swf under rare_colourable_dragonlamp_visualization:
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

HarmonicRain

NextGenHabbo.com
Jun 27, 2012

Your Method is wrong, while you can do it like this the correct way is by editing the xml produced by ripping the furniture swf. This way you can legitimately add over 100 colours in minutes to any official habbo rare, the best bit is that it also uses the same swf, meaning that you don't have 100 recolours of a dragon. Google Habbo Furni Editor by Leenster, that's what I use to quickly modify the Color tags within an swf.

Rystbo

Apr 16, 2018
Your Method is wrong, while you can do it like this the correct way is by editing the xml produced by ripping the furniture swf. This way you can legitimately add over 100 colours in minutes to any official habbo rare, the best bit is that it also uses the same swf, meaning that you don't have 100 recolours of a dragon. Google Habbo Furni Editor by Leenster, that's what I use to quickly modify the Color tags within an swf.

its not necessarly wrong, hes asking for example how you would do a fx beige, certain colors you can use the numbers for but say you want a rainbow dragon there isnt a number for it. And aside from this if its an item you want to recolor for example and the swf is a colorable one, say its a furni habbo doesnt have? yes u can still color it BUT then the icons hard to get cause unless u make the icon yourself, the icon stored in the swf has no color.

Users who are viewing this thread