Adding clothing

Paying4help

Apr 4, 2019
Hey!

I tried to find a big swf package of all clothing, but seems to be a bit hard. Finding several small packs, but how to actually add them? What to do with figuremap + figuredata?
Any one that would like to show me?

Paying4help

Apr 4, 2019
To the editor? Or the catalogue?

I released this that works, for the editor that is.
Thanks for great reply once again! Im talking about in the editor. How am i possible to add different packs? How to add them in figure and data?
Post automatically merged:

To the editor? Or the catalogue?

I released this that works, for the editor that is.
Either me doing something wrong, or not working. Changes not appearing.

Last edited:

Daltron

Web Developer
Aug 6, 2015
Visit retro ripper, They have all the latest clothes. Once you download open the figuredata.xml and Search for selectable="0" and make it 1, Search for purchasable="1" or something along those lines and make it 0, Search colorable="0" and make it one, Save and replace your figuredata.xml and figuremap.xml in swfs/gamedata, also replace your figuredata.xml inside your emulator. Plus Emulator for instance: bin/debug/extra/figuredata.xml, replace as well.

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Visit retro ripper, They have all the latest clothes. Once you download open the figuredata.xml and Search for selectable="0" and make it 1, Search for purchasable="1" or something along those lines and make it 0, Search colorable="0" and make it one, Save and replace your figuredata.xml and figuremap.xml in swfs/gamedata, also replace your figuredata.xml inside your emulator. Plus Emulator for instance: bin/debug/extra/figuredata.xml, replace as well.
OR just download my pack and follow what I said in the above post? :cool:
Post automatically merged:

9/10 it’s your cache.

Users who are viewing this thread