Added furni but nowhere to find.

Greaseme

Jul 6, 2011
Hey Guys,,,

I have added some Steampunk furni also did the catalog_items the furnidata and the furniture ...

and i have put the swfs into hof furni but i can't find the furniture in the catalogue

How to fix this?

lose123

Dec 8, 2011
Code:
INSERT INTO `catalog_pages` VALUES ('PageID', 'ParentID', 'Page Name', '1', '42', '1', '1', '1', '0', '1', 'default_3x3', 'catalog_header_ex', 'catalog_teaser_ex', '', 'These are the old rares, Please treat them as normal rares now, Don\'t give them out just because they missed them!', '', 'Click on an ex-rare for more information.', '', '0', '', '');

PageID - You place a random ID for your page, you'll also use that ID inside the Catalog_items.
ParentID - You'll see Theme Furniture, some SQL's it's default 3 but check your database for it's PageID
Page Name - You get this part I think.

The rest is just a random page I had but you can easily change it all, if you get confused let me know and i'll try get back to you in the morning.

Greaseme

Jul 6, 2011
Code:
INSERT INTO `catalog_pages` VALUES ('PageID', 'ParentID', 'Page Name', '1', '42', '1', '1', '1', '0', '1', 'default_3x3', 'catalog_header_ex', 'catalog_teaser_ex', '', 'These are the old rares, Please treat them as normal rares now, Don\'t give them out just because they missed them!', '', 'Click on an ex-rare for more information.', '', '0', '', '');

PageID - You place a random ID for your page, you'll also use that ID inside the Catalog_items.
ParentID - You'll see Theme Furniture, some SQL's it's default 3 but check your database for it's PageID
Page Name - You get this part I think.

The rest is just a random page I had but you can easily change it all, if you get confused let me know and i'll try get back to you in the morning.

Or i'm doing it wrong but sill no effect

Greaseme

Jul 6, 2011
Don't ask for help over Teamviewer, as its against the Section Rules.
Did you add the page?

If so, while on the hotel do :update_catalogue and :update_items

It'll refresh both catalog and items into the hotel.

I know i'm a lil bit stupid but idk how to add that page myself is there a tut for or something or could you help me ?

Users who are viewing this thread