Flash [AD] www.PrimeHotel.us ~ A real community, not just a retro! (6+ Years experience)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Champion

Aug 26, 2011

A retro community that truly realizes what it means to be a community...

Hey there! Thanks for clicking our thread to see what our hotel is all about. Please take the time to read the about us and any other sections to this thread that may interest you. Thank-you for your time, and we hope that you like our community!
______________________________________________________________________________________________

About us:
Prime Hotel is a hotel created not to be a business to make money off users, not to feed our hunger for power and definitely not just something randomly for fun. I'm saying this because sadly, that's what a lot of retros today have become. Prime Hotel's community is meant to be a fun community, and we will do our best to provide that for you.I'm Champion, the Prime Hotel owner. I've been around since the V18 days of retros and had my retro project peek in the V26 days with my hotel Ultima Hotel. Ultima was a fantastic true community and had peaks of 500-600 users online at its climax. That was when retros weren't out for money, when events were interesting and when communities were nice and welcoming. People took pride in their hotels. I don't think many do anymore. Retros were created for users because we believed the way Habbo exploited a users need for credits for money was wrong. We offered everything for free and it began as a rebellion against Habbo. Our communities were free of corrupt moderators, free of credit charges just to be cool and free to be yourself.

Prime Hotel opened in 2010 for a bit. It had 40 users online within a few weeks but my lack of coding knowledge resulted in our HoloCMS being exploited, and the hotel closed. It was an amazing community, it was happy, people always had good feedback and it was always entertaining.

I want to bring that same community back. With the staff team we have now who are all positive and amazing people, I believe it's possible. It's been 5+ months we've been doing research, developing and planning. We have so many plans that other hotels have never thought of that we don't even know where to start haha.

Overall though... are you willing to help a true community succeed? We're trying to bring back the standard of old retros. The happy, care free, fun and beautifully managed communities with people who actually care.
______________________________________________________________________________________________

Feature List

Hotel Management Style
Our management style is of the same as the properly managed hotels 4-6 years ago. If you're an old timer in the retro world, you'd know what those days were like. People didn't swear constantly to be cool, sexual conversations and we found other forms of entertainment rather than just arguing or bullying, which is very usual in the retro communities today.

We plan to keep this standard with real moderators, and not just people who host events and barely know what moderating is. We train our moderators properly with a custom written handbook which can be made available for anyone to read upon request to our email .

Some features of management include:
- Pixels are used for normal furniture
- Coins are used for rares which are usually reasonably priced
- 15 coins and 150 pixels are given every 15 minutes
- Realistic economy, rarely will rares be like.. 1M credits
- Various departments to have each section managed efficiently
- Mature and fun staff who are anti-drama and as fair as possible
- Positive and happy vibes
- Only a maximum of 3 accounts per IP are allowed, 1 per person is what we hope for
- Moderators are actually properly trained moderators
- Each manager is very qualified for their job
- We plan to have 24/7 events later on
- If you ever need help with anything even if it's not Prime related, we will try to help you- There are rules against swearing and sexual chat
- - This prevents drama from happening which ruins so many different communities
- We are a non-profit community
- - Any profits gained after paying for our server costs and whatever else will be spread fairly to the most active and helpful staff members after a staff team vote and 10% of all profits first will always go to a charity of our choice. In no way will we ever come close to even making enough to compensate for our time that a minimum wage job would. This is our passion, not our job or business.

If you would like to know anything more about Prime Hotel, please contact us on Skype. Our accounts are provided below.
Server Features
Our server is currently a lightly edited Gold Tree Emulator which was the latest version. There's a few things that work differently and a few commands that we've yet to add that are in it, but honestly it's nothing significantly different from GTE.

Overall, it's a stable emulator with features that we know and love and when the time comes, we may update but we simply don't like the new version of the interface. We are planning on adding lots of different unique features to Prime later on hopefully if we're lucky with our endeavors. Wish us luck? :p

Some Server Features:
- Friend Stream
- 15 coins given every 15 minutes
- 150 pixels given every 15 minutes
- Working swimming in water patches
- Freeze working 100%
- Battle Banzai
- Skating Tag
- Football
- Working juke box
- Custom real life music
- Huge catalogue with over 800 customs!
- Badge displays (individual furniture)
- Unique ecotron prizes
- And much more that isn't noted.
Some CMS Features:
Our CMS is a late descendant of UberCMS. The development of UberCMS 1.0 was continued by @ and has come as far as today where it is fast, easy to use, cleanly coded and very efficient over all.

UberCMS has a place in the hearts of all the old school retro developers as it does mine. I'm more accustomed to it! However... we may be even going as far back as the old school HoloCMS later on. Some CMS features include:
- All the basic Habbo CMS features- Page caching for optimized speed
- TPL system for organization
- Clean code that's easy to use
- Custom theme
- Organized
- Not cluttered
- Still has the original habbo look to it
- More features coming soon!

Screenshots
BJPPe0Z.png

Caption: Our dedicated server :) Paid off for 3 months right now!

8b5224531625d09d16e31dbb59ada14c.png

Caption: Our welcome room, make sure to go through the teleporters and through the ones in the other room! Hint: Read stickies, you may get lucky :eek:

8bf4a3c391c2040d88cfc69128d16a17.png
89bfe6ee4624a82dcbdc97c3726018c5.png

Caption: Just a few pages shown of our massive catalogue ;-)

5ece891ad8667c4658e15360524fa0d5.png

Caption:
Just two of our game rooms that we will hold tournaments, competitions, and events in!

Taprx4J.png

dki0ifg.png

m0MgvaC.png

Caption:
These are some of the rooms we built on Prime Hotel. The winter lounge will be a game lobby possibly for Freeze in the future, the second one is to bring your Prime date to lol, and the third is a speakers corner where you can speak your mind and people are asked to hopefully listen!

oIKjWB0.png
uLi67FP.png

Caption: Some of the fun times we had on Prime already!

7d1f0f6ada8883c222bdbe8851b2635e.png
8d0ba6e611b0d13dab55311e0d220923.png
823d372b918d620ace926934e8a3ec99.png
68a60d251e9ff8b3bd79dc02b92595ee.png

Caption: This is our CMS! It may not be much yet, but we're only in a BETA stage right now. :p

Overall, I admit that we're still not so much unique as far as features go. We have a long road ahead of us for adding unique features and building our community, but it will be worth it in the end. I hope you enjoy our hotel, and if you have and feedback whether it be positive or negative, please let us know in this thread!

Add one of our general managers on Skype for any in depth questions! Obble's Skype: obblebobbler

Derpec

Retrosetups.com | Professional, Reliable, Setups
Feb 21, 2012
Question?

Why do you have so many staff for such a little hotel?

Champion

Aug 26, 2011
Question?

Why do you have so many staff for such a little hotel?
I don't think there's that many staff, they all have appropriate tasks and they've always got something to do. If there's stuff that needs to be done, we will always be hiring. We plan to have a large staff team with all different types of departments, groups, and establishments in the future.

We try not to turn away anyone that wants to help our community. We will never hire too many people for each department though.

Overall right now, we have a total of 11 staff in our staff group and 4 different group conversations. It's multi-management so one person doesn't have to do too much and still has time to relax on the hotel.

BTW- Does Ultima hotel ring a bell for you? I used to have a general manager on that hotel that went by the name of Redbull :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread