Flash [AD] Rush Hotel - Come join the Rush ! R63 ! Wired !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 20, 2014
Lets bring on some updates amigos!

Accounts found to be user boosting have been banned. You can validate them how ever.
MOD-Elysian has left the team for now. District has joined us though :)

And most importantly Rush House is here!!! What is Rush Hour? :O Well simply read the latest article or read below:

Rush Hour #1

Rush hour edition #1

Most you have surely heard about rush hour? Well let me explain what is rush hour.

Rush Hour is one of the greatest events that ever happened on a hotel. This event can last for 5-8 hours and during Rush hour we will have different types of events to offer you and you can earn a lot of prizes. During that event you can earn credits, pixels, rare packages or even regular VIP or VIP +. Yes, you heard it right you will have the chance to win VIP packages.

But in order to make this event successful, I’ll need your help and by helping us you could raise your chance of being one of our staff members. Well your job is to get a maximum people to join the hotel, the more users will result in more VIP packages as prize and more staff members will be hired. So I hope that I can count on you guys to make it an enjoyable and successful event.

Time of the event: Sunday 12 July at 10pm AEST
Concerning the staff application, some mods will be announced on that day.
If you have any more questions about Rush hour feel free to ask
any staff members in game. Good luck to everyone. I hope to see all of you on that day.

Hope to see you online amigos !
- Michael
Lmao, not going to post anything about the downtime of client?

FatalLulz

Mar 15, 2014
Lmao, not going to post anything about the downtime of client?

The downtime on the client is a system error and as I do not have proper internet I can not look into. I've made contact with the support and they have told me to move on basically.

I know the problem isn't getting better but I am doing my best to try and work out something.

FatalLulz

Mar 15, 2014
Bringing some wonderful updates:

Downtime has been fixed :)
Upgraded emulator (now have more features :p )
Few CMS image changes
Custom rooms shop has been added!

img

Badge shop will be in very soon!
Rush Hour will be starting soon as well!
News Comments have been fixed!
ROTW 3 is out :) + More

Hope to see you online amigos!
- Michael

FatalLulz

Mar 15, 2014
Rush has upgraded to a new custom RevCMS Theme by Cranavvo and Myself.

9YPBorB.png

51GuEIT.png

Other changes have happened like a new weekly and new cheap rares! Hope to see you amigos online!

- Michael and Infinity

FatalLulz

Mar 15, 2014
Interesting....

Very interesting indeed... Register bug has been fixed! Sorry for those people that couldn't join. I forget to update the AJAX to allow. :(
Interaction types on certain furni and wired interaction types have also been fixed up! More official rooms have been added BUT we are still on the look out for a few more! Come show off your designing skills and room building skills now! Prizes will be awarded.

Hope to see you online,
Michael and Infinity.

Timothy

Kylie Jenner
Sep 25, 2013
Very interesting indeed... Register bug has been fixed! Sorry for those people that couldn't join. I forget to update the AJAX to allow. :(
Interaction types on certain furni and wired interaction types have also been fixed up! More official rooms have been added BUT we are still on the look out for a few more! Come show off your designing skills and room building skills now! Prizes will be awarded.

Hope to see you online,
Michael and Infinity.
What i meant by interesting is the theme. Its really unique. ._. i'm jealous although i don't play on Habbo retros that much anymore. >_>

FatalLulz

Mar 15, 2014
What i meant by interesting is the theme. Its really unique. ._. i'm jealous although i don't play on Habbo retros that much anymore. >_>

It's perfecto! Upgraded our Index and Register as well amigos!

Good day tonight;
jT0FgCo.png

Did hit 22, but I was offline for that :p Oh well. Congrats to anyone who was on and got free VIP as well ! :D

Hope to see you online,
- Michael and Infinity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread