Flash [AD] Rush Hotel - Come join the Rush ! R63 ! Wired !

Status
Not open for further replies.

FatalLulz

Mar 15, 2014

Rush Hotel originally came out in 2011, although short lived it was one of the best retros made. Now, 3 years on, the gang is getting back together. Rush is back with a bang and a half ! From a custom made catalogue, to a free flowing CMS, to even Larry the bot. Rush is the place to be.

Rush has just opened last night pretty much, so it's still small how ever that won't hold us down. Working along side @Shorty we hope to keep Rush moving along nicely while continuing to bring YOU the users more and more of what you want !

Current features;
- Working Wired
- Pets
- R63 pre-shuffle with Phoenix Emulator (edited by Shorty)
- Free flowing non-ugly RevCMS
- Custom catalogue for you to enjoy
- Staff applications
- Fast server
- Free VIP commands for everyone !
- Free badge for the first 300 people joined !
- And more !

Now, to some screenies;

Our very lovely custom designed and coded Index:

BeXYwxf.png

Our register (slides in on the right hand side of the index)

Gpj32cR.png

A shot of our CMS

O5iiHGj.png

And our welcome room featuring Larry the drunken Bot!

3nEFEqj.png

Well that's it for images, want more? Then you'll just have to join up !

Find a bug? Report it to a member of staff. Like the hotel? Leave a like ! Have a suggestion? Comment down below or on our news article ! Please note, a custom CMS is being made so we won't always be on this one :): If you don't comment, make it constructive or I'll ask for it to be removed. This aimed for those people that merely post "hotel sucks. dont like the cms. good luck" as it's useless to post.

Anyways, link is - or Click the logo at the top !

Hope to see you online
- Michael (me)

FatalLulz

Mar 15, 2014
LOL, my hotels name is Rush? I named it like 3weeks ago lmao

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Cool? Want me to sit here and type a long reply because I can't a post short one? There is no copy-right against it? And the Habbo-retro 'rule' book doesn't exist anymore so ya know... cool beans?

Updates - a few problems on the CMS have been fixed, New Hablooza furni is all added and working woooo!!, few bugs in the catalogue to do with item interactions have been sorted, problems with the login and register not functioning right (thanks jquery) have been also fixed.

Mar 20, 2014
Cool? Want me to sit here and type a long reply because I can't a post short one? There is no copy-right against it? And the Habbo-retro 'rule' book doesn't exist anymore so ya know... cool beans?

Updates - a few problems on the CMS have been fixed, New Hablooza furni is all added and working woooo!!, few bugs in the catalogue to do with item interactions have been sorted, problems with the login and register not functioning right (thanks jquery) have been also fixed.
Lol. Good luck with your hotel, quite a few exploits and CMS could do some work.. The index and register are ugly (my opinion)!
And I'll probz just rename it again, and not post about it until it's open because I don't want anyone stealing my name again! Right?

iExplicit

Jul 30, 2013
Not really a fan of the cms, still needs abit off work done, other then that not bad Goodluck

FatalLulz

Mar 15, 2014
Lol. Good luck with your hotel, quite a few exploits and CMS could do some work.. The index and register are ugly (my opinion)!
And I'll probz just rename it again, and not post about it until it's open because I don't want anyone stealing my name again! Right?

Nice, searching for exploits already? That's cute, I remember when people like you weren't in the scene, and exploits were something you need not worry about. Amigo, there is no rule to say you can't make a hotel the same as another one. Yours was not public, no one knew of it.

Not a fan of your index and register, other than that it's not bad. Good luck.

The index and register are designed to go with the new CMS when it gets there.

FatalLulz

Mar 15, 2014
Cheers amigo. If you mean the jquery bit for the arrow not working sometimes, I'm not sure what the problem is there. I may re-code it all and see.

KeironParkes

Oct 19, 2013
One of the ugliest themes I have seen in a while. But, it's about the hotel experience. Pretty good, just work on appearance.

zMagenta

Posting Freak
Jul 15, 2011
Played on this a few weeks ago - never got round to writing a response. I actually don't mind the theme.. The index is a bit iffy, but the rest of the CMS looks fine.

Community was great and so was the economy.

Keep at it and good luck!

FatalLulz

Mar 15, 2014
Let's give you all some updates on what's happening:

MOD-Notex decided it was time to leave so Elysian has been hired to take his spot HOW EVER we are still on the lookout for more staff !
Infinity has become the new co-owner with me :D: Congrats to him
Rush Hour is coming back ! For those that remember Rush Hour, then you'll know it's the time of the week to be online! More details will be posted in the next news article!

Hope to see you's online amigos! o/

FatalLulz

Mar 15, 2014
Lets bring on some updates amigos!

Accounts found to be user boosting have been banned. You can validate them how ever.
MOD-Elysian has left the team for now. District has joined us though :)

And most importantly Rush House is here!!! What is Rush Hour? :O Well simply read the latest article or read below:

Rush Hour #1

Rush hour edition #1

Most you have surely heard about rush hour? Well let me explain what is rush hour.

Rush Hour is one of the greatest events that ever happened on a hotel. This event can last for 5-8 hours and during Rush hour we will have different types of events to offer you and you can earn a lot of prizes. During that event you can earn credits, pixels, rare packages or even regular VIP or VIP +. Yes, you heard it right you will have the chance to win VIP packages.

But in order to make this event successful, I’ll need your help and by helping us you could raise your chance of being one of our staff members. Well your job is to get a maximum people to join the hotel, the more users will result in more VIP packages as prize and more staff members will be hired. So I hope that I can count on you guys to make it an enjoyable and successful event.

Time of the event: Sunday 12 July at 10pm AEST
Concerning the staff application, some mods will be announced on that day.
If you have any more questions about Rush hour feel free to ask
any staff members in game. Good luck to everyone. I hope to see all of you on that day.

Hope to see you online amigos !
- Michael

Wouto

Posting Freak
FindRetros Moderator
May 31, 2011
You should add login errors to your index, i.e "Password is incorrect." - also add a style on the buttons on the register page so it doesn't look so bland maybe?
I may register later, although good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread