Flash [AD] Habs.US - Custom CMS - Custom UI - Updated Daily ★ JOIN TODAY! ★

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parad0x

Habzone.net
Feb 5, 2013
anbanner.gif

HABS.US - A non-profit Habbo Retro dedicated to providing users with the most unique experience possible.

[!] Habs/Habzone has merged with Buzz Hotel. Please refer to the official Buzz Hotel thread: [!]

Last edited:

TheDubh

Jul 16, 2014
This hotel has a lot of potential. The simplicity of it is what I like about it and the 'Home' button with the unread bit. Instead of the 'Administration' text being in italics put it as normal text.

Good Luck With The Hotel :)

Last edited:

Parad0x

Habzone.net
Feb 5, 2013
This hotel has a lot of potential. The simplicity of it is what I like about it and the 'Home' button with the unread bit. Instead of the 'Administration' text being in italics put it as normal text.

Good Luck With The Hotel :)
I took your suggestion about the Administration text and put it into place. It looks better now, thanks!

Xversion

Jul 5, 2014
Good hotel, I would appreciate it if you don't send your staff to my hotel to advertise.

-Cheers and Goodluck.

Parad0x

Habzone.net
Feb 5, 2013
I haven't sent anyone to advertise, but I'll be sure to tell my other staff not to send them there. Sorry about that.

Parad0x

Habzone.net
Feb 5, 2013
Just a couple new features to show:

Room Shop
LlVqwKp.png

Referral System
qg2AuKF.png

How does it work?
You just enter the username of the person that referred you to Habzone. If the user you entered is real, you will receive 1,000 credits.
This system may be updated in the future to include rares and badges, so stay tuned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread