Flash [AD] Galaxy Hotel - Custom CMS & Emulator, Friendly Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

zuc0001

Apr 21, 2012

Step into another world... another Galaxy!

Hey there, DevBest
Today, I am here to introduce a new retro known as Galaxy Hotel. We aim to bring you a professional and friendly Staff Team & Community, and a totally new retro experience!

We have spent months perfecting every aspect of the hotel. We are continually brining new features to our homepage and obviously inside of the hotel too.

Galaxy opened on the 25th March 2014. Our community is still small, however we are continually growing and are happy with the progress we have made so far!

FEATURES
We believe that we have a number of features that help to give our Galaxy a unique look and feel; ranging from our Catalogue, to the CMS and the emulator.
- Custom made catalogue featuring a number of selected custom pieces of furni, rare items, and up-to-date furnis from Habbo
- GoatCMS which has a unique look and feel, and will soon feature a number of special user-based features
--> - Advanced account settings which allow you to manage how accounts can log in and who can see you
--> - Hotel Statistics - view a large bunch of statistics about the hotel
--> - Bot Manager - (although bots are in-client) allows you to modify Bot Responses when you say something to a bot
--> - Badge Shop
--> - Global Search which allows you to search through users, groups, rooms and pages on the site
--> and that's not everything!
- GoatEMU which has been based off Butterfly r106.
--> - Become a pet - :bepettype <pet name> allows you to roam the hotel as a pet
--> - Tag! - play tag with your friends by using the :tag <username> command
--> - Buy and Sell rooms - sell your room and purchase other rooms by using :sellroom <amount> and :buyroom
--> - Working Wired - including Triggers, Effects, Conditions
--> - Marketplace - your one-stop-shop for selling items of any type!
--> and that's not everything!

ECONOMY
Upon signing up to Galaxy, you receive 30,000 credits and 300 Asteroids.
Credits is the main currency on the hotel and allows you to buy your everyday items from the catalogue, whereas Asteroids are more premium and allow you to purchase specific customs and rare-items.

One per day, the price of items in the "Asteroids Shop" will be randomly regenerated to help keep item values constant over a certain period of time.

SCREENSHOTS
Login Page:
f346adeeab372347bed869e50e82c8d7.png

Register:
c1fda45767e514f2ab19f7dc4304eeaa.png

Me Page:
16ef0d0211cff7bfdda715e81379b85a.png

Welcome Room (in-client):
f8b818f4a2ec64fad1fae3af0e6ae89d.png

My Avatars:
314a4f26e88dd985b7218aba3811c584.png

Hotel Statistics:
a32bc3932b47e0c7cf909c098c0557c5.png

Catalogue (Weekly Rare):
b6f97d734e6ed940ff85a28e1597c4a5.png

Wanna join the fun?

We are always looking for feedback and new ideas to help improve your overall experience within the hotel, so do not be afraid to let us know!

Last edited:

Wouto

Posting Freak
FindRetros Moderator
May 31, 2011
CMS is unique and the catalogue looks neat and organised. I wish you the best of luck.

zuc0001

Apr 21, 2012
Thanks guys! :)

UPDATES:
We've added a number of new Wired (negative) Conditions to the catalogue for your building enjoyment!
8fc33ea7ab9550cdd15a488b7d078fad.png

We're also implementing a new Referrals system which will be fully available to all users in the coming days!

zuc0001

Apr 21, 2012
We've done a few changes to voting on the homepage.
If any of you are having redirect loops, or troubles accessing any pages, please let me know ASAP! :)

Chlorate

May 5, 2014
I get stuck in a redirect loop when trying to access the site. Based on your thread though, it looks pretty good. I really like the unique cms you have. Best of luck :)

Vanish

Rising Java Developer
Dec 8, 2013
CMS rate : 9.9/10 ! <3
Client Rate : 6.5/10 (Not too unique).
Hotel Overall rate : 90/100 ! <3
Goodluck.

TheDubh

Jul 16, 2014
Great hotel, love the cms. A hotel which can go somewhere in the future!

Good Luck With The Hotel :)
Registered as 'Aeiou'

Last edited:

Blueoptic

Time Is Money
Jun 23, 2014
Honestly, ive been off and on in the Habbo Retro communitys. For the recent months there has been hardly any exciting hotel developments.. I've gone to hotels, that advertise different, but when entering is the exact same as every other. I've been very frusterated with the lack of knowledge alot of so called "developers" show. The good old v18/v26 w.e it was, were great days. Im still looking for those good economies, without having the excess 1mill+ players, who are given everything for a pathetic bribe. I mean every hotel on the rankings are identical.. Start off with say; 16k and a ltd is like 25k. Players enjoy rares, and the flow of the economy. You can't get Sh!T on these hotels. Oh, and don't have me mention the fact that no one knows how to update the catalogue.. SMH

Apologize for my rant! So what does that have to do with anything?

1:15 estiimate @ 17/07/2014 -
I entered a new realm, that was very exciting with happy emotion. I've been looking, suggestioning, and TELLING other hotels to provide a cheap balanced hotel. Nobody listens. Well, I joined Galaxy as today and was impressed momentarily by the Site itself, not yet noticing any pictures posted to this thread. It was only a slight mixture of feelings still waiting for my entry. ( I know this sounds weird, but I haven't a good experience in awhile. ) When entering Galaxy I was immediately stunned by the short jealous of my (wishlist) being actually roughed out neat and organized. Was this a joke? It was great seeing all the different option combined through cataogue sections, with cheap, and reliable objects to make a start. I hope this hotel doesn't goto a waste, im suffering in the 2014 unupdated hotels.
Im still exploring..

I hope your Retro is as good as you say for your professional reputation.

Goodluck with this hotel, I really support the advertisement.

- CrushEm/UncleSam

Vanish

Rising Java Developer
Dec 8, 2013
Honestly, ive been off and on in the Habbo Retro communitys. For the recent months there has been hardly any exciting hotel developments.. I've gone to hotels, that advertise different, but when entering is the exact same as every other. I've been very frusterated with the lack of knowledge alot of so called "developers" show. The good old v18/v26 w.e it was, were great days. Im still looking for those good economies, without having the excess 1mill+ players, who are given everything for a pathetic bribe. I mean every hotel on the rankings are identical.. Start off with say; 16k and a ltd is like 25k. Players enjoy rares, and the flow of the economy. You can't get Sh!T on these hotels. Oh, and don't have me mention the fact that no one knows how to update the catalogue.. SMH

Apologize for my rant! So what does that have to do with anything?

1:15 estiimate @ 17/07/2014 -
I entered a new realm, that was very exciting with happy emotion. I've been looking, suggestioning, and TELLING other hotels to provide a cheap balanced hotel. Nobody listens. Well, I joined Galaxy as today and was impressed momentarily by the Site itself, not yet noticing any pictures posted to this thread. It was only a slight mixture of feelings still waiting for my entry. ( I know this sounds weird, but I haven't a good experience in awhile. ) When entering Galaxy I was immediately stunned by the short jealous of my (wishlist) being actually roughed out neat and organized. Was this a joke? It was great seeing all the different option combined through cataogue sections, with cheap, and reliable objects to make a start. I hope this hotel doesn't goto a waste, im suffering in the 2014 unupdated hotels.
Im still exploring..

I hope your Retro is as good as you say for your professional reputation.

Goodluck with this hotel, I really support the advertisement.

- CrushEm/UncleSam

Holy Lord Calm ur titties with the paragraph it's just an online virtual game mayn.

Blueoptic

Time Is Money
Jun 23, 2014
Im sorry, I didn't want to make an under-developed feedback. Also I wanted to really put my opinion our there.. Unless you want to see me rant on 100's of advertisement pages of hotels that last about a week. Put it all in one, for a positive conclusion.

zuc0001

Apr 21, 2012
It is a real shame to announce that Galaxy (may) be closing its doors on August 1st because we are simply unable to pay our server bills.
We would like to thank everyone for playing and helping us out.

zuc0001

Apr 21, 2012
Its come to the sad conclusion that Galaxy has today closed its doors.
We thank all users who played :)

zuc0001

Apr 21, 2012
Shock and Galaxy were both amazing hotels, good luck in the future.
Thank you :)
Unfortunately, this is the end of my life for running retros.
Instead, I will be developing the CMS so it is open-source for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread