Flash [AD] [Flash] Legionhotel.com • Legion Hotel • R63B • Online 24/7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matthewza

Posting Freak
Apr 20, 2012
MjaHr0N.gif

About Legion Hotel
Legion Hotel first opened back in 2012, We had been open quite a while but we were hacked so we Had to close, but now we're back with better staff and better owners. We just re-opened a few days ago. Legion Hotel is ran of RevCMS & Azure 1.0.

What's New?
We have a better CMS Design, it a bit and added some features to it, we have updated to the latest revision which is R63b and other small features. We'll be adding more features soon as we go on. We also have a larger community now which is continuously growing, which is good.

Why Should you Join?
The reason why you should Join is because we're always online, hardly ever down (it's rarely we go down, mostly because of maintenance). We also have a kind community, that are helpful and kind. Another reason why You should Join is because we have Everything you need if that's furniture, friends or events, we have that! We also have kind polite staff that are ready to help whenever it's needed. Since we've re-opened, we'd kindly appreciate any feedback that you'd like to tell us. Thanks!

Our Features:
- Customized CMS Design
- Latest Furniture
- Safe Environment
- Stable economy
- Daily Events
- Groups and Homes
- New Chat Bubbles
& Much more, Check out our screenshots below.

Login page:
1.png

Register page:
2.png

Me page:
3.png

Community page:
7.png

Values page:

8.png

Room of the week page:
Screenshot_12.png

Staff Page:
9.png

Profile page:
4.png

Profile setting page:
5.png

Rules page:
6.png

Inside Game:
maikbb.png

Inside Client view:
21bn1gx.png

Catalogue View:
xaoyvt.png

Server Specs:
2vjzltl.png

Last edited:

Jaxes

Aug 30, 2015
Nice to see legion back up, good luck with the future of this retro!

Xylo

邪悪
Jul 21, 2015
Ewww Azure 1.0, hope you change that. your index should be more unique but that's just how I personally feel about all retros. Goodluck to your hotel. Btw, copy and paste your OP to microsoft word and spell check it please, thanks.

Youngster

Sensitivity killed my dog...
Aug 10, 2015
Goodluck!, I like to see people making my cms release a little handy. Thanks for using it. I think Legion will be a great hotel. I was on it people are very helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread