Accessing hotel

JackPotJoker9

Apr 19, 2020
Hi all.
I run a habbo retro. (xampp and phoenix emulator)
Everybody - including me - can access it, but my friend from belgium has some trouble.
Flash is up to date, different browsers have been tried, different pc's aswell, and he even disabled his firewall for a little bit.
Basically the problem is when he tries to load the client, is gives the loading bar and all, but when its almost ready to give the old familiar 'pling' it reloads the page and starts over, basically he gets stuck in a loading loop.
I've checked the emulator's console, and the moment it's about to load it says 'disconnected'. So in the console its also an endless loop of 'connected' & 'disconnected'.
Is there a way i can fix this? Since he can access the official habbo normally, just not mine. So i think it may have something to do with the ports im running on?
Thanks in advance!

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
The emulator shouldn't care if it's ipv4 or ipv6 just make sure there's enough space in the IP address columns to support that many characters

JackPotJoker9

Apr 19, 2020
No seriously, the emulator tries to match the ip of the client connecting to the ip_last from the database.
The emulator has the ipv4, but the database has ipv6. Thats why is doesnt connect.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Oh, both of those IP addresses come from the CMS. When the user registers it sets IP_Register and when they log it sets IP_LAST , (I don't recall the emulator assigning the IP address it should only come from the CMS) however just make sure where-ever the emulator gets the IP address is the same as the type of IP address you are grabbing from the CMS

Users who are viewing this thread