Introduction (ABOUT) Myself

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSpicey

Nov 30, 2010
Hello, Im TheSpicey Owner of Elite-Hacker. When i opena hotel with someone else I Obviuosly Fuck Them and ect.. Since People act like Dumbasses Like thetrev14
And i can deface websites And Stuff i Am also Into Guys and Girls! So Thats all about me ! bye -TheSpicey 'ELite Hackers'

Dzetki

The Prodigal Son Returns
Jul 16, 2010
Oh lawd, your back! just this time your trolling harder than before. Welcome back then.

Ayumi

Joshua Pike.
Sep 13, 2010
Dude, 1 thing, YOU SUCK AT HACKING. your team is a bunch of WebDAV exploiting 10 year olds. Tip; learn English to post on this forum and also, just say your hack squad is going to fail like codex shot stain squad. Other than that, welcome

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
You want to open a hotel, yet you "hack" - for some reason I don't fucking trust you.

Meow

Jun 8, 2011
I dont think anyone has to be scared for you also why would you say that in public for things you can't even do im not telling that i can do it because i can only rat, sql inject.exploit and ddos, but still why would you give that information away for things you can't even do

Ayumi

Joshua Pike.
Sep 13, 2010
I dont think anyone has to be scared for you also why would you say that in public for things you can't even do im not telling that i can do it because i can only rat, sql inject.exploit and ddos, but still why would you give that information away for things you can't even do

Clearly you know nothing, as R.A.Ting and SQLi + ddos is exploiting LMAO.

Dayron1234

Rapnameiszero,cuzIhavezero,toleranceforidiots
Jun 30, 2010
So DOS is exploiting? It will only bring your Internet down, website, ect... Nothing to do with exploiting.

Dayron1234

Rapnameiszero,cuzIhavezero,toleranceforidiots
Jun 30, 2010
What ever. I don't even bother to learn about hacking. Anyways welcome back I guess.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Fack, we haz a pr0 h4ck0r, shit he can deface, fuck this, am out, derank me.

Adil

DevBest CEO
May 28, 2011
He probably sets up sites and webdavs his own sites. He probably struggles to DoS a site, let alone hack it. Go play with your little script kiddies somewhere else. Other than that, welcome to DevBest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread