A (somewhat) Newb Friendly Tutorial for Adding Furniture

Shokkato

Mar 10, 2018
Always well explained, great job.
you can add a step on how to add the clothes even the custom ones (in the catalog)

DDDDec

Tongue Boxing Champion 2023
May 30, 2017
I had alot of people ask me about this aswell, most people only have a problem with actually converting the files.

Thanks for doing a full and detailed tutorial appreciate you!!!

Puffin

Mar 17, 2018
Always well explained, great job.
you can add a step on how to add the clothes even the custom ones (in the catalog)
Maybe ill do up a new tutorial tomorrow for that as this one is already quite long.
I've been wanting to do a quick guide for ripping furniture too.

DDDDec

Tongue Boxing Champion 2023
May 30, 2017
Maybe ill do up a new tutorial tomorrow for that as this one is already quite long.
U should look into some of other peoples work for that there some people who released some scripts that rip all of habbos furni u could do tutorials for setting them up, cant find them like but im sure higako released some habbo ripping stuff not to sure

Nevertheless keep it up bro u should do some videos aswell would be useful resources!

Puffin

Mar 17, 2018
I would prefer you ask here, I don’t want to be bombarded for help on Discord. I or someone else can answer when we’ve got time :)

But if this is about Brans Plus furniture I’ve seen you asking around about you need to either convert the sql structure he provided to fit Arcturus or generate new ones using the Arcturus Generator. Plus uses a different database structure, this is why.

Shokkato

Mar 10, 2018
I think people appreciate a video tutorial more, because a summary of it would look something like this:

1) put the swf files in Arcturus Generator's "swfs" folder
2) Clean output and saved files Click generate and save file
3) navigate to output > saved > catalog_items.txt and modify PAGE_ID_HERE with the id of the page where you want the furnis to be inserted
4) put the furnidata.txt into a clean furnidata.xml and start the converter (set the converter to get files from arcturus generator folder)
5) move the converted assets to your root folder (furniture in bundled>furniture, furnituredata, add the code to your existing furnituredata.json) move any icons to hof_furni > icons or to your reference folder.
run the sql files and run :update_items and :update_catalog, you may need to clear the cache if you don't do it automatically

and it wouldn't be very explanatory. also, you'd get quite a few views :D

kira230902

May 7, 2019
I would prefer you ask here, I don’t want to be bombarded for help on Discord. I or someone else can answer when we’ve got time :)

But if this is about Brans Plus furniture I’ve seen you asking around about you need to either convert the sql structure he provided to fit Arcturus or generate new ones using the Arcturus Generator. Plus uses a different database structure, this is why.
I’m stuck on what part to download on the nitro converter

Playboy

Jan 22, 2022
Hi, how to fix the furni rotation? I tried :FURNIFIX ROT 1 and :FURNIFIX ROTATION 1 does ;furnifix include a rotation fixing command?

Puffin

Mar 17, 2018
Rotations are set in the nitro file, you will only have rotations for however many the furni maker creates views for

Want to fix it? Remake the item and create the rotational views for the missing angles

Playboy

Jan 22, 2022
Rotations are set in the nitro file, you will only have rotations for however many the furni maker creates views for

Want to fix it? Remake the item and create the rotational views for the missing angles
Oh alright Thank you!

JSingDreams

Jan 23, 2024
I was able to add furni from FurniLoad without any issues.
Is there a tutorial on how to customize furni and add them?

xxmelvinn

May 26, 2022
Can anyone help me please!!!

I know how to add the furni but somehow I can't manage to add the SQL to the query. Please add me on discord and help me please. Add me bigmomma7396

JSingDreams

Jan 23, 2024
Can anyone help me please!!!

I know how to add the furni but somehow I can't manage to add the SQL to the query. Please add me on discord and help me please. Add me bigmomma7396
If you installed a plugin that modified the database, then you'll most likely have to do it manually since the SQL script is detecting more columns.
Depending on what kind of furni it is, you can just copy and paste the same data, then modify "id", "sprite_id", "public_name", and "item_name".
Example: If it's just a modified Throne, then you can copy and paste "throne" data and change the columns mentioned.

Users who are viewing this thread