A server/simulator for my own?

ianemege

Apr 24, 2019
Hi guys, I've just found you online and I'm amazed of some things I've read you've been doing, on my search for a simple simulator for my own. Here's the thing; I stopped using "holos" (I don't even know if they're called like that anymore lol) and the regular hotel around a decade ago, and in a small nostalgia attack I wanted to check and build a bit for myself, just for the feeling of coming back; but I don't know if it's possible anymore. When I used to follow all the released versions and simulators it was quite easy to download a package and just run it for yourself, without even needing to change the log fail, ports, etc. since you weren't sharing it or posting it online.

Is that still possible? I know theres other servers around, but I'd just like to download it and play by myself; I'm also doing a long trip soon so to have it on my computer while offline would be cool.

Thank you very much for your time and sorry if this post doesn't belong here. Also I've tried to search before asking but wow, apparently things got more and more complex...

By the way, I don't mind at all which version is it, actually I'm not even sure how habbo really looks like and if they f*cked up that retro feeling, so anything you want to share with me, info or whatever, is super appreciated :) have a nice weekend you all.

Users who are viewing this thread