A new MMORPG for DevBest

Status
Not open for further replies.

FarLock

ThisHabbo Media Journalist
Apr 21, 2012
You see, developing something unique is quite cool yet hard. The members (like , ) and others who can do emulators and CMS... and such, why don't create a new game?

As there are also graphic designers which could do the sprites for the GUI, avatars, environment etc..., it would be easy to make a new MMORPG game, not atleast big but a small ones would be good. I know this suggestion would be 50% possible and 50% not but I just tried suggesting.

And this will get our brains use more resources, more ideas, gets more creative. :D

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
You see, developing something unique is quite cool yet hard. The members (like , ) and others who can do emulators and CMS... and such, why don't create a new game?

As there are also graphic designers which could do the sprites for the GUI, avatars, environment etc..., it would be easy to make a new MMORPG game, not atleast big but a small ones would be good. I know this suggestion would be 50% possible and 50% not but I just tried suggesting.

And this will get our brains use more resources, more ideas, gets more creative. :D

As much of a great idea this may be. This would be VERY time consuming and would take very long. For them to be able to make a game as good as something like minecraft or habbo they'd have to be very committed and determined that they'll do it.

I'm sure someone will do something of the sort "in time", but doubt that someone would just make it out of their own will, hehe.
But if someone does take this roll upon themselves I'd help as much as I can if I can. I'd like to wish whoever tries this good-luck & hopefully someone does!

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
Making an emulator is 1000x times easier than creating your own game, sorry but this will not happen.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread