A Little Bit of help please Plus EMU

Jozh

New Project Coming Soon!
Oct 8, 2016
Hello guys i am having a problem with the room_ads_background's these :

They was working totally fine now all of a sudden they dont work? i dragged the image into a folder on the vps :

Then i get a room add / room background and put in the url and press save :

but nothing shows up?
anyone have any ideas?
thanks <3

Kind Regards
#Cuteness!

Seriosk

Programmer;
Oct 29, 2016
I'm not 100% sure but I think you might need to have the images hosting on the same server as your cms, and like JayCustom said use a path not a url

JMS

Posting Freak
Aug 25, 2014
I'm not 100% sure but I think you might need to have the images hosting on the same server as your cms, and like JayCustom said use a path not a url
They do need to be hosted on the same server, however they do not need to be in the skin/theme folder, you can add to them to wwwroot or URL.TLD/images/x.png either works.
As daft as it may sound, has your server recently automatically restarted (Windows Update) - even if you don't think it has, trying running the query below, as I know MySQL has a habit of allowing strict mode every now and again.
Query: SET @@global.sql_mode= '';

I hope this helps :)

Seriosk

Programmer;
Oct 29, 2016
They do need to be hosted on the same server, however they do not need to be in the skin/theme folder, you can add to them to wwwroot or URL.TLD/images/x.png either works.
As daft as it may sound, has your server recently automatically restarted (Windows Update) - even if you don't think it has, trying running the query below, as I know MySQL has a habit of allowing strict mode every now and again.
Query: SET @@global.sql_mode= '';

I hope this helps :)

I've never seen them being hosted in a skin folder, not sure where that idea came from but I usually host them in the same folder as the Habbo.swf is in so I can easily link it.

Users who are viewing this thread