A Guide To Habbo Retro's

St4nley

Apr 13, 2013
Hello Everyone, I have Made a Guide that is pointed towards more the beginner's of Habbo Retro creators. I recommend anyone to read it anyway. I believe this guide will help kick start anybody who would like to create a Retro.

No it is not a Tutorial Per say, but more of informing you and teaching you there is to know about creating Habbo Retro's.

If Link doesn't work, please tell me.
Unfortunately I couldn't upload the Word Doc as well.

ALL CREDITS GO TO STANLEY
~Knowledge Is Power

Straya

Straya Cunt
Mar 23, 2013
What's the bloody point of this? Their are like 646663538286 tutorials on how to create retros.
So what makes this one stand out?

St4nley

Apr 13, 2013
What's the bloody point of this? Their are like 646663538286 tutorials on how to create retros.
So what makes this one stand out?
Its not a tutorial on how to make a hotel, it shows you what to expect and what it takes to make a hotel. And it also shows insight on what you need to learn and practice. There isnt a single fucking tutorial based lesson in this. You clearly didnt read it.

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Forgot to add one MAJOR detail. Trust. No. One.
If you don't trust anyone, you will never have MODs or you will be able to manage the hotel all by yourself.

A small example, trusts both iJayden (if I remember that name correctly from the HabPlus Staffpage) as his co-owner of HabPlus, and as Technical Director or w/e of his hosting. If he didn't trust them, he would have needed to done it all by himself.

If you put your trust in the wrong people, thats fully your own fault.

ToolCrafta

Nov 19, 2012
Hey, Can somebody help me? My habbo retro is working fine (RevCMS) and when you click login it loads up, but stays on the hotel view....

Almost like the EMU isn't connected/linked.... I know this doesn't go into much depth but I recon this is an easy fix, I just don't know how to fix it!

If you can help, please add me on skype: ilovethishabbo.com

old account :s , If u don't have skype, reply to this post please! HELP ME!

Link to image of CMS:
Link to client problem:

StewieManner

Hoth Hotel Manager
Nov 9, 2013
Hey, Can somebody help me? My habbo retro is working fine (RevCMS) and when you click login it loads up, but stays on the hotel view....

Almost like the EMU isn't connected/linked.... I know this doesn't go into much depth but I recon this is an easy fix, I just don't know how to fix it!

If you can help, please add me on skype: ilovethishabbo.com

old account :s , If u don't have skype, reply to this post please! HELP ME!

Link to image of CMS:
Link to client problem:

inbox me teaveiwer information

Users who are viewing this thread