Introduction A Formal Introduction ~ Simplexion

Simplexion

Dec 19, 2011
Hello my fellow DevBest Community,

My name is Simplexion, most of you will know me by Anthony or Endk. I have been a part of the DevBest Community for a while now and I feel as if I am a valued (By some) member of the community, and I thank you all for ensuring that that felling is expressed. Now for a little bit about my background. I was born and raised in San Francisco, California. I am currently 17 years of age, and am currently in my 11th year of High School (Birthday fell on the wrong day so I started a bit late lol). My part in the DevBest Community falls into much the same category that most of you fall in, and that is the Habbo Retro Community. I have been developing retro's for around 5 years now, I wouldn't call myself the best Developer what so ever. I am more of a Retro Creator and Designer, I never took deep thought into the FULL coding basis, but I am currently happy with my skills and I feel that they do suffice for many situations. My previous hotel's that I have owned include; Volt, Frost, Devil, Tabo, iHab, and StrayPixels. A few hotel's that I have helped develop are Demon (Graphic Artist) and HabRockz (Co-Owner and Radio Manager).​

I am currently NOT working at any retro's due to the fact that I am trying to find a good one to stay at or create. My coding experience includes PHP, HTML, and also, a small amount of Java and C#. I wouldn't say I can currently code a full on Emulator or CMS, but I do have the skills necessary to create an amazing hotel.​
I know most of you probably have heard bad things regarding my name and thefts of Phoenix License's and such. I will take this time to explain myself on these occurrences. The first license I had ever owned was under my username, Endk (Endo on Otako). I had been a fool and decided to allow my co-owner of my retro onto my VPS, and he had stolen my license. I received it back from Aaron, and for the second time, my license had been stolen. After 2 thefts, they decided to close my account all together. The next license that they CLAIMED that I stole was OmegaZ. OmegaZ was ACTUALLY my account. I purchased and registered it as my own. The third license that they claim I stole was dexter9292. This license was given to me via MSN, for which I had no knowledge of this license NOT being my friends. The fourth license was under username Charl. This license was given to me by the actual owners friend Carson. Carson told me it was his license and he allowed me to hold onto it. Charl later contacted Matt and they retrieved the license. It was all a common misunderstanding.​
If you do require more information on the previous mishaps, please feel free to contact me. My contact information will be stated at the end of the introduction.​
As a Retro Developer and Full Time Human Being (Lol),​
I try my best to become the best at what I can. I am not the best person, but I am also not the worst. I admit my flaws and I do take other peoples feelings and thoughts into consideration. I would like to thank the DevBest Community for allowing me to be a part of your humble, yet thriving, community. Thank you and feel free to contact me at any time.​
King Regard,​
Anthony [Simplexion AKA Endk (Endo)]​
Retro Developer​
Contact Information

Xenous

o shi
Nov 15, 2011
Welcome, I like the long introduction and how you explained the issues so you dont get flamed for them on this thread ^-^..​
Anyways I've seen you around but, Welcome :lol:

Simplexion

Dec 19, 2011
Welcome, I like the long introduction and how you explained the issues so you dont get flamed for them on this thread ^-^..​
Anyways I've seen you around but, Welcome :lol:
Thank you! I tried to be as thorough as possible so that all that is necessary, is explained. I tried to claim my bad side as well as my good side :]
That was a really nice. I see you have matured.;)

Haha thank you. I actually did grow up a bit and I see it everyday now :]

Simplexion

Dec 19, 2011
Now I get it... sorry for the first bad impression there Endo. :oops:

Welcome here, LOL. I knew you're enjoying your stay. :p

It's fine. It's just nobody ever heard my side of the story, now you have heard it and I hope it flipped your impression a little there. Thank you though :]

Simplexion

Dec 19, 2011

Users who are viewing this thread