a few things i need help with.

Vapour

CrimKing was here.
Aug 18, 2013
hey devbest.

i have a hotel. that i was using on a zapto but i have purchased a .co.uk domain. and i was wondering What do i have to edit to get the hotel to work on the .co.uk domain. thankyou.

Also. i Keep getting booted and DDOS. so i was told by a fellow Devbest'er to get cloud flare and a top proxy? if someone could help me with this as well would really appreciate it

-Joshua

Find

Posting Freak
Jun 21, 2012
Just update the DNS on your .co.uk domain to point to your IP, or if setting up cloudflare point it to their nameservers, then point your cloudflare account to your IP. then chance the domain in your config.

And get a TCP proxy from somewhere like for your client

Lee_01

Jun 28, 2012
Log into your account where you purchased your domain and head over to the 'DNS' section, sometimes referred to 'Zone' on some providers. Enter the following details set at 'A Record'.

3600c1f1b84dcc7551fc5c7d5844529a.png
b6bdc22c9ab5b6c4d893b633187f5c4a.png

It usually takes only a couple of hours and it's ready. You will then be able to access your hotel through your domain.
But with this, make sure you add Cloudflare to your domain to hide the IP. Also use a reverse proxy to hide it in the client. You then have less chance of getting attacked, but your IP can still be gained. This just makes it happen less often.

I really don't see the point in DDoS attackers anyway, they make an account on a rival hotel and up the stats, they vote to enter the hotel thus making them higher in thehabbos ... just to tell the owner and users they're going to attack the hotel. Like what's the point in that -.- .. Kids these days can't go 5 minutes without playing nicely.

Users who are viewing this thread