A few questions.

Ayumi

Joshua Pike.
Sep 13, 2010
Okay, Hi Josh. Erm, I have a few questions.
Okay, one; A little while back I had a spot under the name; xRetr0 linking to my old hotel, 'Habbe' - It got deleted for some reason. I was like, rank 16 or so, any chance of getting that back? ^^

Secondly, my current new account I made over it; xRetr0, I can't access the account, could you please reset the password and pm me with it? I think it was linked to; [email protected] - but my hosting is suspended so I can't access webmail to reset myself.

Thanks, josh.

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
Okay, Hi Josh. Erm, I have a few questions.
Okay, one; A little while back I had a spot under the name; xRetr0 linking to my old hotel, 'Habbe' - It got deleted for some reason. I was like, rank 16 or so, any chance of getting that back? ^^

I do believe accounts that have not been accessed in 'x' days automatically get deleted due to inactivity

Ayumi

Joshua Pike.
Sep 13, 2010
I do believe accounts that have not been accessed in 'x' days automatically get deleted due to inactivity

Yes, but this was rank 18th on thehabbos and it got randomly deleted when I was on it the day before.

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
fair enuf, your probably best of reading this then -

Ayumi

Joshua Pike.
Sep 13, 2010
fair enuf, your probably best of reading this then -

It was a few months ago now, I doubt Josh will give it me back, since it was ranked 18th and a lot more users have been visiting thehabbos recently. + He doesn't like me. :/

Users who are viewing this thread