A few gadgets and things

Status
Not open for further replies.

Synchorize

Jul 17, 2013
Hey guys!

I am posting this thread to share a few things I would recommend to use for coding or making of a website!

First, the program.

I would HIGHLY recommend the program called N++. It is a very useful program and easy to use!

Second, the webhosting and others.

I would recommend GoDaddy, as it is reliable and worth while. (All links will be below)

Hope this helped! :D

Lastly, the links.

#1:
#2: (The link I put in is for Canada because I live in Canada, this will not effect you. It will just change to where you live.)

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
Not too sure how this helps? If someone is into developing a website they should know this already.

Either thanks for some links. If you don't like the options gave, I recommend using the following:

Web hosting
  • [free]
Domains
  • [Cheap, reliable]
Also, it may help looking around at "Text editors" and playing around to see which one you prefer more.

Hindi

System.out.println(" ");
Dec 30, 2012
LOL wat a faggot.... So u take us all for noobs who don't know what notepad++ is and yet we land in coders paradise?!? Lol omg wattsa noob

Macemore

Circumcised pineapples
Aug 26, 2011
This is a spam post and should just be deleted...

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
I guess all you fucking faggots are going to continue complaining to get your post count up, so thread closed. They are pretty simple links anyway that anyone in the Coder's Paradise section should have heard of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread