A Few Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

DevBest

Apr 25, 2011
Congratulations
First off, I'd like to congratulate on becoming a Super Moderator after his many months of constant dedication to the forums. He will now be moderating all sections, and will be able to help with other issues around the forums. As we grow, it is important that we have the right staff in place to maintain the community.

Report Naughty Posts
Another thing that I'd like to bring up is the use of the report button, and to inform everyone of it. The report button is very helpful for staff members, as it allows us to find rule violations more efficiently and take care to them. This will in return keep the forums clean, and allow for a more professional and mature atmosphere. If you don't know how to report a post, it's the little caution sign under every post. All in all, if you see a post that violates the rules, please report it as we have taken extra measures to handle all reports accordingly.

New Sections
Also, I'd like to mention that I have opened a new section called , as I know that most people here are into sports, and would probably like to discuss them. However, I would like to emphasize that this section is for actual discussion, and not random banter related to sports. Therefore I'd like to see decent posts, etc.

Add us on Facebook!
Yes, it's true - we have entered the twenty-first century and have made a Facebook page. It'd be nice to see our members "Like" the page, as it will truly bring the community together in my opinion. It will also allow us to send out announcements about recent happenings, etc. So, if you are not too cool to add us you can do so .

Signatures
Signatures have been restricted to 200 pixels in height, as some users signatures have become overly spacious. I hope that this will give a better look to the forum, and that the actual content will be easier to focus on rather than everyones individual signature.

Suggestions
As always, we would love to hear your suggestions on how to improve our community. This allows us to cater to all of our users, and develop an atmosphere that is loved by everyone. If you have any suggestions on how to improve the community, please post them in the section.

Invite Friends
Last but not least, I'd like remind everyone that we are an ever growing community, and that every single person here is the reason why the forums have been so successful. It would mean a lot to me if you would let your friends know about us, and have them join. I promise you that they wount be disappointed, and that DevBest will only get better.

Also, I'd like t leave a shout out to for providing us with new user rank bars.

DevBest

Apr 25, 2011
As the forums have become more popular, and the rate of posting has increased I have decided that the Habbo Hotel section(s) could use an additional moderator to maintain order. With that being said, I felt that would be the best option, and he has been assigned to that section with .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread