A Few Basic Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

percocet

Oct 21, 2016
1. How Do I Reset GOTW Points for the Whole Hotel
2. How do I change the amount of coins, duckets, and diamonds players get every X minutes
3. How do I change the catalogue from Habboon Exchange to {hotelname} Exchange

Cheers,

Edit: I figured out Question 3.
Still need help with question 1 and 2

Last edited:

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
If a user doens't have a subscription, depending on the emulator version the default settings for VIP rank 0 it's in the SettingsManager.cs (R2)

percocet

Oct 21, 2016
So first off, thank you for explaining the query for GOTW that's answered. my Final problem before I can finally call my hotel done is the coins, duckets and diamonds issue.

In the server_settings table the changes there work but not exact e.g. I set coins to like 500 but it gave me 750c. To be honest I don't care that it wasn't exact. It worked to an extent. So the issue is kind of resolved expect for the diamonds issue and emulator.

But the issues I have left is diamonds + plus emulator console.
So I went ahead and read this thread to setup diamonds in my emulator but it made no difference.
Brad seemed to get many praise for his diamonds fix. So naturally, I went into notepaid++ and replaced all of the code in the .cs files the way brad showed and then I saved those .cs files and yet Diamonds still weren't updating.

Also another issue is the shutdown command on plusemu. The console (plusEMU R2) literally won't allow me to type it in so idk how to do a proper shutdown.

TL;DR: coins and duckets fixed, thank you all. Still an issue with diamonds even though I followed Brad's tutorial. And I can't use shutdown command on the plusemu r2 console.

edit: Also, what does JMG mean by 'subscription'?

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
In the server_settings table the changes there work but not exact e.g. I set coins to like 500 but it gave me 750c. To be honest I don't care that it wasn't exact. It worked to an extent. So the issue is kind of resolved expect for the diamonds issue and emulator.
Yes, this will be in your 'subscriptions' table.

But the issues I have left is diamonds + plus emulator console.
So I went ahead and read this thread to setup diamonds in my emulator but it made no difference.
Brad seemed to get many praise for his diamonds fix. So naturally, I went into notepaid++ and replaced all of the code in the .cs files the way brad showed and then I saved those .cs files and yet Diamonds still weren't updating.
You can't edit .cs files with Notepad++ you need to install Visual Studio. The tutorial Brad made was also for R1 and won't work for R2 as some of the things have been changed/don't exist.

Also another issue is the shutdown command on plusemu. The console (plusEMU R2) literally won't allow me to type it in so idk how to do a proper shutdown.
Wasn't aware the shutdown command was added in R2. Check the commands and see if it exists in your emulator.

percocet

Oct 21, 2016
Yes, this will be in your 'subscriptions' table.

You can't edit .cs files with Notepad++ you need to install Visual Studio. The tutorial Brad made was also for R1 and won't work for R2 as some of the things have been changed/don't exist.

Wasn't aware the shutdown command was added in R2. Check the commands and see if it exists in your emulator.
Thank you, I decided I'm just gonna use release 1 and solve my shutdown issue.

The reason I never used release 1 is because when uploading the original database.sql I get this error
Code:
[SQL]
INSERT INTO `furniture` VALUES ('532556', 'summer_sunset_wall', 'summer_sunset_wall', 'i', '1', '1', '1', '0', '0', '0', '4412', '0', '1', '0', '1', '1', 'default', '1', '0', '0', '0', '0', '', '0', '0');
[Err] 1265 - Data truncated for column 'is_rare' at row 1

And the sql stops at that point and I have a half finished database.

Kak

Posting Freak
Apr 21, 2017
Thank you, I decided I'm just gonna use release 1 and solve my shutdown issue.

The reason I never used release 1 is because when uploading the original database.sql I get this error
Code:
[SQL]
INSERT INTO `furniture` VALUES ('532556', 'summer_sunset_wall', 'summer_sunset_wall', 'i', '1', '1', '1', '0', '0', '0', '4412', '0', '1', '0', '1', '1', 'default', '1', '0', '0', '0', '0', '', '0', '0');
[Err] 1265 - Data truncated for column 'is_rare' at row 1

And the sql stops at that point and I have a half finished database.
run this in your db before you import your sql
Code:
SET@@global.sql_mode='';

percocet

Oct 21, 2016
run this in your db before you import your sql
Code:
SET@@global.sql_mode='';
Didn't work unfortunately. Should I write that query then import the sql and then run the query in the same time?

What i did was i ran ur suggestion query. Then ran another query for my originaldata.sql

Kak

Posting Freak
Apr 21, 2017
Didn't work unfortunately. Should I write that query then import the sql and then run the query in the same time?

What i did was i ran ur suggestion query. Then ran another query for my originaldata.sql
just delete the current database table. make a new one and run what i said as a query in the database you created before you import the actual sql. try reloading navicat/phpmyadmin after and then import the sql

percocet

Oct 21, 2016
just delete the current database table. make a new one and run what i said as a query in the database you created before you import the actual sql. try reloading navicat/phpmyadmin after and then import the sql

SOLUTION:
type in
SET@@global.sql_mode=''";

then hit import, import the originaldatabase.sql and run those two queries at the same. NOT SEPERATELY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread