A couple of questions I wish to ask.

Lirinya

Jan 26, 2013
Hello!

I'm trying to piece together bits and pieces of the retro Roze set up not too long since and, noticed quite quickly that horses do not work. I have looked around for fixes but all the threads/links are either outdated or not working.

I also noticed that Habbo has group furniture and baby pets.

To my questions:

1. Does anybody have a link to the working files for horses? I can presume the thread guides will work - I simply require links,

2. Is it currently possible to get group furniture working? Again, I've searched but found nothing relating to it,

3. Is it also possible to get baby pets working? This isn't something I've yet looked for - it's something that came to mind whilst typing.

My apologies if the answers are obvious, or if this thread is in the wrong place. I spent the best part of the day looking and found a couple of older threads whos links were dud.

Thank-you in advance.

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
This depends on which Emulator you are using. Some of the functions are supported on BcStorm, however all the 3 things you listed aren't available on Phoenix (yet).

Lirinya

Jan 26, 2013
Ah hah, I assume then that, I would be riding a "pet in a blanket" then as, that's what our horses look like or, is it possible to get them working graphically?

I'm not really interested in them functioning properly, that's a bonus. It's moreso for adding to rooms for looks.

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Ah hah, I assume then that, I would be riding a "pet in a blanket" then as, that's what our horses look like or, is it possible to get them working graphically?

I'm not really interested in them functioning properly, that's a bonus. It's moreso for adding to rooms for looks.
Use the recommended SWF's.

Users who are viewing this thread