[9/11] Reality or Conspiracy?

Xyro

Elite Member
Oct 28, 2011
What do you guys think about the unfortunate events on September 11th, 2001? Some people thought it was just a terrorist attack, carried out by the members of Al Quaeda but others think that it was just an attack brought out by the government. Thoughts?

Tomm

The Legend
Aug 19, 2012
What do you guys think about the unfortunate events on September 11th, 2001? Some people thought it was just a terrorist attack, carried out by the members of Al Quaeda but others think that it was just an attack brought out by the government. Thoughts?
Personally I think it was a terrorist attack carried out by Al Quaeda.

Pikachuu

Aug 20, 2012
Me too. I just don't see as why the government would do such a thing, surely it would cost them a lot of money, secrecy and time, I just don't think they would bother. Unlike terrorist groups, who don't care what they do, as long as they get what they want.

Xyro

Elite Member
Oct 28, 2011
Me too. I just don't see as why the government would do such a thing, surely it would cost them a lot of money, secrecy and time, I just don't think they would bother. Unlike terrorist groups, who don't care what they do, as long as they get what they want.

There were reports that the Pentagon had 2.3$ trillion which they could not trace through transaction. How can 2.3$ trillion go missing and no one have a clue where it went to?

Donkjam

Professional Moderator
Contributor
Nov 20, 2010

You obviously don't know the lengths the government / secret organisations will go to to do certain things, also how corrupt they can be

Tomm

The Legend
Aug 19, 2012
Meh, I don't personally believe that the US government would organize something like that. There were large deaths, and a lot of horror throughout America. Also allowing something like that to happen looks bad on their country..

Xyro

Elite Member
Oct 28, 2011
Meh, I don't personally believe that the US government would organize something like that. There were large deaths, and a lot of horror throughout America. Also allowing something like that to happen looks bad on their country..

But don't you think it's kind of suspicious how 9/11 was predicted in countless amounts of movies and tv programmes?

Donkjam

Professional Moderator
Contributor
Nov 20, 2010

Think of how much oil etc they have not ventured upon in iraq, Afghanistan etc

Tomm

The Legend
Aug 19, 2012
But don't you think it's kind of suspicious how 9/11 was predicted in countless amounts of movies and tv programmes?
Problems with Al Quaeda and the likes beforehand could have been used to predict such events.. :confused: idk man, I'm really not that certain.

Pikachuu

Aug 20, 2012
I'm the same as Tomm, I only know what I was taught at school, too young to understand what happened when it did. I suppose there is a chance that it was infact the government, but in my opinion, I find it highly unlikely. :S

Xyro

Elite Member
Oct 28, 2011
Problems with Al Quaeda and the likes beforehand could have been used to predict such events.. :confused: idk man, I'm really not that certain.

To be honest, I think it was a government based attack. 10 years before 9/11, George Bush wanted to start a new world order, changing how the US was operated, etc. This was also going according to Revelations (Scripture of the bible, so I won't go into that much more). The government wanted to introduce this order to take power of the world but wasn't going to plan. Therefore they carried out mass amounts of terrorist attacks to lead the citizens into their arms, letting them trust the government. They then blamed it on Iraq or Afghanistan just for oil.

Clit

Posting Freak
Feb 25, 2012
There were reports that the Pentagon had 2.3$ trillion which they could not trace through transaction. How can 2.3$ trillion go missing and no one have a clue where it went to?
money goes missing everyday.
biig.time congress men have mansions out of the us paid by the oil companies. and whenever they go they get hooked up with the oil company's 10 daughers. (reason being why gas costs do much)

not relates, but.one thing which can make you think of all the shit the government is doing.

its sad tbh, not shit anyone can do about it, really is corrupted
I also used to be a person who said 'stfu" when it came to corruption talk.

~Sent from my LG bobba Model using Tapatalk 2~

Tomm

The Legend
Aug 19, 2012
money goes missing everyday.
biig.time congress men have mansions out of the us paid by the oil companies. and whenever they go they get hooked up with the oil company's 10 daughers. (reason being why gas costs do much)

not relates, but.one thing which can make you think of all the shit the government is doing.

its sad tbh, not shit anyone can do about it, really is corrupted
I also used to be a person who said 'stfu" when it came to corruption talk.

To be honest, I think it was a government based attack. 10 years before 9/11, George Bush wanted to start a new world order, changing how the US was operated, etc. This was also going according to Revelations (Scripture of the bible, so I won't go into that much more). The government wanted to introduce this order to take power of the world but wasn't going to plan. Therefore they carried out mass amounts of terrorist attacks to lead the citizens into their arms, letting them trust the government. They then blamed it on Iraq or Afghanistan just for oil.
Mhm, I admit defeat.

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
Staying on the topic of the 9/11 incident, my views was that it was the government.

The government need a place to blame for their problems and Al Qaeda was their selection.
I've viewed this footage over and over in philosophy class and if you notice how can a plane hit bang in the middle of a building but it crumbles from the bottom down? The top half should have fallen off but not it started to crumble down which is stupid.

Some people say the government planted a bomb in the building and the thing that makes it even more weird is that before the building was even about to fall or anything of the sort the cameras were already there? I didn't know the media stand outside a building waiting for it to collapse.

But that's my opinion, we each have our own? What's the truth though?

Clit

Posting Freak
Feb 25, 2012
Staying on the topic of the 9/11 incident, my views was that it was the government.

The government need a place to blame for their problems and Al Qaeda was their selection.
I've viewed this footage over and over in philosophy class and if you notice how can a plane hit bang in the middle of a building but it crumbles from the bottom down? The top half should have fallen off but not it started to crumble down which is stupid.

Some people say the government planted a bomb in the building and the thing that makes it even more weird is that before the building was even about to fall or anything of the sort the cameras were already there? I didn't know the media stand outside a building waiting for it to collapse.

But that's my opinion, we each have our own? What's the truth though?
its really something you don't want to think is ttrue,, I think that's tthe problem

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
its really something you don't want to think is ttrue,, I think that's tthe problem

Agreed.

People just don't want to believe the extent of which the American government can go to get/do what they want.
That's my theory and I stand by it 100%.

Olly

Nov 26, 2011
I'm not a 100% sure, but were never going to be. But the American Government never do them self's any favours to help them get out of it fully.

Users who are viewing this thread