9/11 Memorial Badge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miserable

Apr 27, 2012
So, I won't talk too much about this badge. It's quite controversial but I know on this day many people lost their lives for saving others as well as innocent people who were just living their day to day life and well, Habbo doesn't have a badge dedicated to this day of remembrance so I thought I'd make one. <3

b6c5AKv.gif

Feedback would be great! Be it positive or negative (But don't be too harsh - one can only take so much hatred a day)

imrce

i give good bj's
Jul 27, 2014
I'm extremely surprised that Habbo hasn't adopted this idea earlier, but kudos to you for making one, no matter how controversial it may be. We are remembering people, and this should be how it's done.
8/10 - the writing could be slightly more eligible.

Miserable

Apr 27, 2012
I'm extremely surprised that Habbo hasn't adopted this idea earlier, but kudos to you for making one, no matter how controversial it may be. We are remembering people, and this should be how it's done.
8/10 - the writing could be slightly more eligible.
Could you expand on 'eligible'? Please c:

imrce

i give good bj's
Jul 27, 2014
Could you expand on 'eligible'? Please c:
Yeah, sorry, I mean sorta readable. I mean my eyes aren't the greatest anyway, but I did struggle to read the 9.11.01 - I think it's got more to do with how it fades?

Miserable

Apr 27, 2012
Yeah, sorry, I mean sorta readable. I mean my eyes aren't the greatest anyway, but I did struggle to read the 9.11.01 - I think it's got more to do with how it fades?
Wasn't really supposed to look like it 'fades' was more supposed to be the shading but I can see what you mean, I may of slightly messed up on that. Thank you for your input!

imrce

i give good bj's
Jul 27, 2014
Wasn't really supposed to look like it 'fades' was more supposed to be the shading but I can see what you mean, I may of slightly messed up on that. Thank you for your input!
No problem, hope you make a few more! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread