Sep 24, 2012
When i load the client i get this

h1ODYPA.png

Then goes to /me .

Whip

- FiveM Server Developer -
Nov 6, 2013
Hey mate,
You'll probs find it's in ur config.php file the webbuild number make the last 4 numbers this 2804 then restart emu etc and try :)

Donnyschr

Sep 13, 2014
Well, mercury doesn't support proxy IP's, many friends of mine had this problem to. Just do the vars to you're VPS ip, because people can get you're real vps ip trough the proxy tho. Proxy's are no good this times.

rent

Sep 24, 2012
Well, mercury doesn't support proxy IP's, many friends of mine had this problem to. Just do the vars to you're VPS ip, because people can get you're real vps ip trough the proxy tho. Proxy's are no good this times.
at the time i wasn't using a Proxy so it cant be that. and not mercury emu either i think it was Silverware emu ? or w.e

Donnyschr

Sep 13, 2014
at the time i wasn't using a Proxy so it cant be that. and not mercury emu either i think it was Silverware emu ? or w.e
Ohh, my bad. I though´t it was mercury emulator, about silverware i have zero brains. But if it is stuck at 87%, and won´t load furthur and the emu dropped you´re connection, it´s the vars.

Latinus

"Not everything that shines is Gold"
Jan 2, 2012
What emulator are you on? Mercury Emulator? If so, I was having the same problem too, I just gave up cause noone would help.
Lmfao.

Users who are viewing this thread