500+ Post count Shoutbox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legion

Gaming Lord
Staff member
Nov 23, 2011
For everyone with 500+ Post count, who don't want spammer everywhere or nubs, can talk and have a decent time rather than noobs spamming. :>

anyone with 500+ Post should comment so we can start a petition :D

Clit

Posting Freak
Feb 25, 2012
Agree with the idea, but disagree with the 500 posts. 500 posts is too much. I say 300 Maybe. And CERTAIN people get permission to chat in shoutbox, such as

Wassim

♕ The Awesomeness Within...
Sep 22, 2011
Dont like the idea something resonable would be 50+ post's that would stops newbs asking for "Habbo related Help"

Clit

Posting Freak
Feb 25, 2012
Dont like the idea something resonable would be 50+ post's that would stops newbs asking for "Habbo related Help"
they get banned if they say anything related to habbo anyways :p

Stevee

Posting Freak
Mar 29, 2011
I think this thread should be closed for one, because it's just going to lead into an argument..

Also, I think this is a bad idea not because my posts are low, it's just because it's not needed, it's a waste of time to add that in.

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
It won't lead into argument it'll just lead to loads of people disagreeing and stuff.

Personally I think it's a good is dead but 500+ is too high.
Most of the fun people on this forum haven't reached that high yet, maybe lower the expectation a little?

I have around 700 posts :D

TesoMayn

Boredom, it vexes me.
Oct 30, 2011
And it would be less of an annoyance as most people that are annoying are Habbotards.

SkeetEmUp

Habpl.us
May 16, 2011
Stupid idea removing Habbo... Why? No Dev's are going to come here because there aren't any users without the Habbotards. There are huge forums where you can get lots more support. Getting rid of Habbo is like getting the users that make this forum interesting...

Clit

Posting Freak
Feb 25, 2012
And it would be less of an annoyance as most people that are annoying are Habbotards.
I'm a HabboTard and I agree. Tbh, I'd like to see more people moving on from Habbo. Not removing Habbo Dev from the forum

TesoMayn

Boredom, it vexes me.
Oct 30, 2011
The whole site is based around Habbo, that's what DevBest is known for.

It should be known as a developer forum instead.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
I do actually think this shouldn't, ever happened - the shoutbox would be literally dead. And no fun!

But to prevent the spam creating between post counts, thread closed. can respond. - Also, I highly doubt Habbo will be lost, it made us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread