3 word story

St4nley

Apr 13, 2013
Planet Earth was a peaceful cock sucking because of a small midget by the name of Mighty @Wassim. An Enemy @Macemore raped eleven dwarfs Leaving only a beautiful princess for the might wassim. And she had Amazing breasts, ass and black dick which she self-sucked and loved testicles.

Moving on, there. the castle was

Wassim

♕ The Awesomeness Within...
Sep 22, 2011
Planet Earth was a peaceful cock sucking because of a small midget by the name of Mighty @Wassim. An Enemy @Macemore raped eleven dwarfs Leaving only a beautiful princess for the might wassim. And she had Amazing breasts, ass and black dick which she self-sucked and loved testicles. Her sack was purple all over, she was retarded But had cute

Expiry

Anarchist
Apr 25, 2013
Planet Earth was a peaceful cock sucking because of a small midget by the name of Mighty @Wassim. An Enemy @Macemore raped eleven dwarfs Leaving only a beautiful princess for the might wassim. And she had Amazing breasts, ass and black dick which she self-sucked and loved testicles. Her sack was purple all over, she was retarded But had cute pus filled zits

Wassim

Sep 22, 2011
Planet Earth was a peaceful cock sucking because of a small midget by the name of Mighty @Wassim. An Enemy @Macemore raped eleven dwarfs Leaving only a beautiful princess for the might wassim. And she had Amazing breasts, ass and black dick which she self-sucked and loved testicles. Her sack was purple all over, she was retarded But had cute pus filled zits

You fakkas are assholez, this si not how i had it planned jajaja

Jeffrey

Devbest Indian Tech Support
FindRetros Moderator
Feb 5, 2013
Moving On, @Wassim had a lot of fun at that story....
New Story
My Name is

Wassim

Sep 22, 2011
My Name is Justin Bieber, Why am i girl? Why do I have small dick? Why do people

wite

Posting Freak
Aug 3, 2012
My Name is Justin Bieber, Why am i girl? Why do I have small dick? Why do people touch my parts?

Zymf

Aug 19, 2012
My Name is Justin Bieber, Why am i girl? Why do I have small dick? Why do people touch my parts? I hate this

zMagenta

Posting Freak
Jul 15, 2011
My Name is Justin Bieber, Why am i girl? Why do I have small dick? Why do people touch my parts? I hate this problem I have with a small penis. I enjoy doing

Wassim

Sep 22, 2011
My Name is Justin Bieber, Why am i girl? Why do I have small dick? Why do people touch my parts? I hate this problem I have with a small penis. I enjoy doing 69, doggystyle and

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
My Name is Justin Bieber, Why am i girl? Why do I have small dick? Why do people touch my parts? I hate this problem I have with a small penis. I enjoy doing 69, doggystyle and eating out my

Wassim

Sep 22, 2011
My Name is Justin Bieber, Why am i girl? Why do I have small dick? Why do people touch my parts? I hate this problem I have with a small penis. I enjoy doing 69, doggystyle and eating out my pubes. Incest is

lepos

Dec 11, 2011
My Name is Justin Bieber, Why am i girl? Why do I have small dick? Why do people touch my parts? I hate this problem I have with a small penis. I enjoy doing 69, doggystyle and eating out my pubes. Incest is really great for me and sister because we love

soz i deleted my post before

Wassim

Sep 22, 2011
My Name is Justin Bieber, Why am i girl? Why do I have small dick? Why do people touch my parts? I hate this problem I have with a small penis. I enjoy doing 69, doggystyle and eating out my pubes. Incest is really great for me and sister because we love mama, and papa

lepos

Dec 11, 2011
My Name is Justin Bieber, Why am i girl? Why do I have small dick? Why do people touch my parts? I hate this problem I have with a small penis. I enjoy doing 69, doggystyle and eating out my pubes. Incest is really great for me and sister because we love mama, and papa, we always do

DingLyDellmeister

To Ding, or to Dell.
Aug 21, 2011
My Name is Justin Bieber, Why am i girl? Why do I have small dick? Why do people touch my parts? I hate this problem I have with a small penis. I enjoy doing 69, doggystyle and eating out my pubes. Incest is really great for me and sister because we love mama, and papa, we always do it in the

Users who are viewing this thread