[24/7][R63b] Elite Hotel - Better Than Sliced Bread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perryuppal

Aug 21, 2013
Trying to find a great private server but always end up finding broken links? Then look no further! As a growing community, it's our goal to make sure that our users will always have fun when they're logged into our server!

jef1377081987t.png
Users + Staff
At Elite Hotel, we make sure that all of our users follow the rules and attempt to be as pleasant as possible. With our dedicated staff team, we constantly monitor the hotel to the best of our ability to ensure a fun environment for players new and old. If you ever have any problems with another user or just a problem in general, you can always consult our Player Support team. Have an issue that can't be handled by our Support team? Then simply report the issue and one of our Moderators will quickly address the problem and attempt to find a solution.​
Economy
Our economy is entirely player driven. With every rare piece of furniture being released for a limited amount of time through our Limited Edition tab, we know that the hotel will not be filled with thousands of every Limited Edition furniture released. Also, for staying logged into our hotel, you'll enjoy 1000 Credits and 500 Pixels every 15 minutes. The best part is, you earn credits and pixels even while you're AFK!
epl1377080256s.png
The Vault
Feeling lucky? Then try to guess the vault password! With this handy game, you can win tons of prizes! From Credits to never released Super Rares, you'll pull out your hair trying to guess the code to this challenging vault!​
udj1377080414c.png
We have tons of other features that haven't even been mentioned here, so why don't you come log in and experience them head on?​
See you there!​
xnk1377082774n.png

zMagenta

Posting Freak
Jul 15, 2011
Seems like a nice hotel. The CMS is unique but tidy at the same time. They seem to have a positive attitude about the hotel and seem to know what they're doing. They have protection so I wish them the best of luck!

DrPepper

I drink myself on a regular basis get over it
Jul 14, 2012
Highly recommend these chaps ran by some great people good CMS. Nice client and catalogue (y) very nice hotel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread