2012 US Presidential Elections

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
So, a serious debate please. Who are you rooting for and why? ( This is srs bsnss, so act like it )

If I was American I wouldn't vote, neither Romney or Obama are good enough to be POTUS in my opinion. To note that the DNC has just been amazing to be honest, and I think this is a big victory for the democrats.

My prediction: Obama will win.

Image to create maybe more ( hopefully serious ) debate:

Check out this site:
My results:

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012
I don't really go for the presidential elections, Because I can't vote as much :(...But I don't know if Obama is sure to win. Obama caused just as many problems as he fixed. While he is good giving out speeches, and just representing our country...I don't think he when.

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
Obama will obviously win, just need to fix this shit in the FBI and piracy.

Actually, Obama will not 'obviously' win...

Screen%20Shot%202012-09-06%20at%201.05.45%20PM.png

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
Over all.

I do think Obama has a chance to serve for the third time although Romney seems to be bringing all his game to the table - But I agree with you when you say you wouldn't vote, I'd leave a blank ballet. imo they aren't cut out for it.

IF I COULD VOTE, KK.

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
I'd personally never vote for either Romeny or Obama as they are the same exact thing. They may bicker on a few social issues here and there, but that stuff will most likely never be addressed during there Presidency's.

I will personally be waiting to see what Ron Paul does, whether he gets on the Gary Johnson ticket, or just rides off in to the sun set. At that point I will see what most Ron Paul supporters will be doing, and I will either write in Ron Paul in or vote for Gary Johnson come election day as the Libertarian candidate. I'd obviously prefer a statement from the Ron Paul campaign before the election day as to what I should do. The best option in my opinion would be for Ron Paul to get on Johnson's ticket as he will be on every states ballot as the Libertarian candidate. I also think that it would bring the Libertarian movement together, and give them the best chance of getting in the White House.

Users who are viewing this thread