2 Questions About SWF

jadexxz

May 23, 2020
Hey guys, I first of all I want to change the color of this blue box of the clothing page.
You must be registered for see images attach

I couldn't found it in Habbo.swf, if it is in Habbo.swf can you give me the name of it?

Anddd I had seen an enable 102 that it was animated, it was flying up-down, it has wings. Can you give me link of it?

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Hey guys, I first of all I want to change the color of this blue box of the clothing page.

I couldn't found it in Habbo.swf, if it is in Habbo.swf can you give me the name of it?

Anddd I had seen an enable 102 that it was animated, it was flying up-down, it has wings. Can you give me link of it?
What hotel? Just grab the Staff.swf yourself, not sure about the buttons though!

yoyok

Apr 24, 2013
I recommend you to use HabboUI for changing the colors, otherwise this website might help you too!
Staff Badge (SWF) thread:

jadexxz

May 23, 2020
I recommend you to use HabboUI for changing the colors, otherwise this website might help you too!
Thanks for the staff badge, but the colors of clothe changing page, I couldn't find them in Habbo UI Editor... I checked also the Habbo.swf and nothing.
Post automatically merged:

Can u help??

Last edited:

Boschx

Nov 28, 2019
Thanks for the staff badge, but the colors of clothe changing page, I couldn't find them in Habbo UI Editor... I checked also the Habbo.swf and nothing.
Post automatically merged:

Can u help??
Hello, Change the SWF named "staff.swf" to change the staff effect.

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017

enable 102 tutorial -

Users who are viewing this thread