Flash ♦ Blend Hotel ♦ Blending Imagination with Reality ♦ http://blend-hotel.com ♦

Status
Not open for further replies.

iExplicit

Jul 30, 2013
ChristmasB1.png

Blend Hotel - Blending Imagination with Reality!

Introduction
Blend Hotel opened its doors for the first time on Thursday 12th December 2013; It was founded by Universal & Explicit. After closing our previous hotel we've taken time & consideration to give the users the entertainment they desire. Our main priority is to keep our users happy and to keep our users secure. Blend Hotel strives to remain professional and to give the users what they need. We want our users to be comfortable knowing they’re safe, in order to ensure that, our staff take punishments seriously.​

Features
Blend Hotel is a 24/7 Hotel hosted on a VPS. It's currently running on Swift Emulator & RevCMS. It's got Security/Protection to ensure our users are safe. Blend Hotel tries to stay updated which allows us to bring you all the latest furniture & clothes. We're still working on our catalogue so our users can construct their rooms with no limits. We've got Staff who strive to remain professional in all aspects. We have a wide variety of features that our users can experience.

Screenshots
Image1.png

Image2.png

Image3.png

How can i join?
So whats the hold-up

You can simply join Blend Hotel just by clicking

I hope to see you all in-client ;)

Last edited:

Heisenberg

i am the danger
Oct 5, 2013
Like the layout/ colours of the cms, personally think there's too many tabs up the top though (maybe move housekeeping down to the tab bar). Don't like the index, doesn't match the cms. Overall it looks good and good luck.

iExplicit

Jul 30, 2013
Like the layout/ colours of the cms, personally think there's too many tabs up the top though (maybe move housekeeping down to the tab bar). Don't like the index, doesn't match the cms. Overall it looks good and good luck.
Thanks for your response,

We're planning to change the Index page and we'll consider the Tabs idea!

Cheers for your Response!

----------------------------------------------

Scheduled Maintenance:
-14/12/2013 Reason: Catalogue Update Estimated Time: 1-3 Hours

Last edited:

Expiry

Anarchist
Apr 25, 2013
This actually doesn't look too bad. Your banner and logo need work though lol. Probably the worst thing about this, which isn't even a big deal.

I haven't checked out your site or anything yet though. Just my thoughts based upon this thread.

iExplicit

Jul 30, 2013
This actually doesn't look too bad. Your banner and logo need work though lol. Probably the worst thing about this, which isn't even a big deal.

I haven't checked out your site or anything yet though. Just my thoughts based upon this thread.
Thanks Expiry,

I will admit my Graphic work is not up to scratch but i will try and get a better one

Cheers for your feedback!

-------------------------------------------
Maintenance has been completed!
Banner Updated (Thanks to @n00b)
Catalogue Updated (Thanks to @Jayseanp)

Last edited:

iExplicit

Jul 30, 2013
After some time, We've managed to pair up a few things we've changed a few stuff around the CMS/Skin and finished off a few bits. Aswell as that we've also changed to PlusEmulator giving our users a better performance, New screenshots will be uploaded within 48Hours!
------------------------------
Edit:

Our VPS is currently down, i'll upload new images as soon as the VPS is back up!
---------------------------------------
Edit:

It seems we're having to switch hosting companies, we're working as hard as we can to get Blend Backup!
Live Updates:
-------------------------------------------------------
Edit:

After having too much downtime with our current hsoting company we are moving Blend to a better & stable hosting company!
Live Updates:

Edit:

Blend Hotel is live!

Last edited:

iExplicit

Jul 30, 2013
@Legion

I have re-opened my hotel and therefore i would like to close this thread as it is outdated
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread