♛Chrome Canary♛Google™'s new browser!♛

nullError

Feb 15, 2013
chrome_canary_logo_2x.png
Hello all, I would like to announce Google's new browser release. It is called Chrome Canary. It is faster and more sleak compared to Chrome. Here is some info from Google's Canary site. [WARNING] It's in its development stage. Statement from google "Be forewarned: it's designed for developers and early adopters, and can sometimes break down completely."
UBqg3J5.png

[^ Redirects you to the actual site!]​

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
Lol it isn't new, it's been out for months. They use it as a 'sandbox' to add features to, people use them and report to Google what needs adding/modifying/removing etc then Google push the updates to the main browser.

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
New or not, never knew this existed. I like the fact it can also run side-by-side, so that's a plus. Surely going to install this.

Ethereal

Neurotic Male
May 18, 2013
I've been using Canary for quite some time and I really quite like it, I much prefer how it saves passwords for different sites and its nimble ability to keep my many bookmarks up to date. :up:

rjohnson1990

Sep 5, 2012
I've been using this for a while. It's pretty decent. Faster than Chrome. Switched from Firefox because that got really slow. Was using between 300,000 and 700,000 bytes of memory while running every time. Canary never gets above 30,000 bytes.

Users who are viewing this thread