Flash ★Zap Hotel ★ custom cms ★ stable emu ★ professional managers ★

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scronnie7

Jan 10, 2012
Hello *****,

ZapHotel is finally back online, both new and old users are welcome to drop in and chill with us. You can find us at ZapHotel.net

Why Join Zap?

Zap is a well known hotel, under new ownership and active hotel mangement, we have lots of active weekly events to win rares and credits. We will soon be looking to expand our current staff team. Our current staff team consists of: @ - Hotel Founder
@Langer - Hotel Manager

What do you do on Zap?
Meet new friends
Relaxed environment to chill
Play events to win rares
Supporting betting community
Build rooms using latest furniture
Buy badges from in client badgeshop
Create your own posters using our working Camera

Hotel Features:
Diamonds Currency
Stable Economy
Floor Plan Editor
Limited Edition Rares
Working Bots (Standard and Waiter bots too)
50k Starting Credits
10k Starting Duckets
Working Wired
Working Groups
Latest Furniture
Latest Clothing
Stable Emulator
Custom Commands
Free VIP
Latest UI
Camera (fully working)

Plus Emulator (Habboon Edit)
Custom CMS (Coded by Jonteh)

7xccALq.png

IhP3ZCI.png

n8vTvdS.png

arbMlhh.png

Berk

berkibap#4233
Developer
Oct 17, 2015
Congratz but how much times Zap will re-open with new founders? But I hope you will be good.

<--! Sent From Tapatalk Uding My Samsung S4 !-->

Xylo

邪悪
Jul 21, 2015
Zap was never re-opened. This is the original domain that previously had 500-1000 users daily. This is the Jonteh that founded the original one. Goodluck to the hotel, but you seem too invested in Fresh to actually make Zap work out well.

Berk

berkibap#4233
Developer
Oct 17, 2015
@Xylo, Zap has re opened 3 times as I know, someone opened and then Johno has re opened it than he opening it. This is my opinion.

Xylo

邪悪
Jul 21, 2015
@Xylo, Zap has re opened 3 times as I know, someone opened and then Johno has re opened it than he opening it. This is my opinion.

Those were not owned or affiliated at all with Jonteh. This is THE ORIGINAL Zap being re-opened for the FIRST time officially. Are you daft?

Berk

berkibap#4233
Developer
Oct 17, 2015
Those were not owned or affiliated at all with Jonteh. This is THE ORIGINAL Zap being re-opened for the FIRST time officially. Are you daft?
Didnt know that. Sorry.

Scronnie7

Jan 10, 2012
Well thanks guys! Jonteh and I will be bringing it this time. Hopefully it will be worth a shot you know. Hope to see you guys on there.

Hashh

adam
Apr 17, 2015
Jonteh you made a fool out of yourself

You tried to beat @0AK ' S Zap he gets 60+

And you only got 3+

Goodluck though.

Crane

Jan 14, 2016
Hi Langer! The hotel looks great! Hopefully it will have an increase in its user count and keep improving! Good luck!

Scronnie7

Jan 10, 2012
Thanks for all the feedback and comments. We are hoping to strive to get Zap back to what it use to be. It's gonna take some time tho.

Mexicano

El Patrón
Aug 14, 2013
Good luck with the hotel, i've worked with jonty before (zaprp, freshrp, zap hotel and fresh hotel) and was a close friend to him for a time. Wish you the best of luck even tho i wont be able to even go on it since Jonty dislikes me and ban's me everytime i join one of his hotels hahahaha
I find it really hard for zap to even go back to what it was a long time ago, it's a dead name now so i'd just use another name.

Damien

Don't need glasses if you can C#
Feb 26, 2012
I too used to work with Jonteh, and worked alongside Scronnie. all the best with the hotel pal :D

Mexicano

El Patrón
Aug 14, 2013
Jonteh you made a fool out of yourself

You tried to beat @0AK ' S Zap he gets 60+

And you only got 3+

Goodluck though.
Don't want to be rude to be honest with you but you have no idea of what you are talking about.. The zap that @0AK has, he bought it from jonty long time ago (the domain) which explains why he has that amount of users.. Jonty has always and will always be the original creator and founder of Zap and a really recognisable developer too among this community not to mention he is now developing for fresh hotel (again) even tho i do agree it will be hard to build the old Zap back up hence he has tried re-opening it a lot of times and the other Zap is around there still, that's why i recommend a new never seen name to start off fresh and leave Zap's reputation in history.

Hashh

adam
Apr 17, 2015
You really are stupid.

Goodluck Jon and Langer.
Your stupid you cant even setup a hotel and your calling me stupid

Get a life you low life. You have no idea what I am talking about cause nobody takes you serious.

Kilo

The King.
Jan 6, 2016
Your stupid you cant even setup a hotel and your calling me stupid

Get a life you low life. You have no idea what I am talking about cause nobody takes you serious.
LOL, it was setup adam? honestly don't know where you're coming from.. Don't think you're big because you have an audience, you cant roast stop it little kid.
You're like 13 and have quit like 100 times, stick to bein off retros u little bitch lmao. And btw, no one thinks you're popular or known, so stop trying to say shit like that.

Hashh

adam
Apr 17, 2015
LOL, it was setup adam? honestly don't know where you're coming from.. Don't think you're big because you have an audience, you cant roast stop it little kid.
You're like 13 and have quit like 100 times, stick to bein off retros u little bitch lmao. And btw, no one thinks you're popular or known, so stop trying to say shit like that.
Calling me a kid yet I can achieve more than you at a younger age?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread