Flash ★ Zap Hotel ★ R63B ★ Latest UI ★ Comet Emulator ★

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johno

:: xHosts :: www.xhosts.uk
Sep 12, 2011
Zap.gif

Introduction - Zap Hotel is finally back with new owners. The new owners have 3 + years in the retro community owning and supporting hotels. We are using the latest emulator written in java. We are currently running a highly edited version of Illumina CMS that was on zap before it closed. We are currently expanding the staff / events team. We are aware that there are currently a few bugs within the hotel but hopefully that will be fixed very soon. We also have our own forum that users can register to report bugs, keep up to date with the latest happenings of the hotel.

Our Index
index.png

Users main page

me.png

Our Client
client.png

What Zap has to offer :

Fast Website
No Lag
Bots
Latest UI
Dedicated Forums

Comet Emulator
Badge Shop
Working Badge Display Cases In Client
Latest Clothes

Much much more

Check us out @

Last edited:

Wouto

Posting Freak
FindRetros Moderator
May 31, 2011
The main site looks bland and could do with some color adding to it. If you are trying to get the old feel of Zap back, you should try hiring some moderators/staff that were ranked on the original Zap. Non-the-less, good luck.

Johno

Sep 12, 2011
Thanks for the comments and ideas provided by the community, Just a quick update we reached 30 online yesterday.

30.png

zMagenta

Posting Freak
Jul 15, 2011
You say you're bringing Zap back, yet none of your staff team or management team was at teh original Zap? Never the less, I wish you luck.

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
Looks good but How many times as Zap closed & opened again? it will just do same again Close and re-open as Jonty, then close then open as you. but goodluck anyway!

Johno

Sep 12, 2011
I am planning to keep zap open as long as time allows, Jonty is not connected with Zap in anyway at all, Thanks for the feedback.

Update - Groups have been added and group furniture will soon be fully working.

JayAstro

Aug 13, 2014
Looks good, I was thinking about coming out with a LatestUI R63b hotel but it had its up and its downs, and I was getting stressed over things not working etc, so good job and goodluck in the future with your hotel!:)

imrce

i give good bj's
Jul 27, 2014
I remember Zap, it was a really good atmosphere.
I hope you aren't bringing it back just for the name, I do hope it's for the actual getting in contact with users, not having the horrible divide. Like @Wouto said, try hiring some of the hold staff back? They'd have made contacts, and would be able to bring some of the old users back.
Good luck with it! Might try popping on to see what Comet's like.

Johno

Sep 12, 2011
Thanks, We are planning to moving to the latest UI very soon. We have updated the cms with new features such as a ROTW and COTW submission form. We have also changed the look of the cms.

Parad0x

Habzone.net
Feb 5, 2013
Nice hotel @Johno
I could see this getting far as long as it stays open, your hotels usually do. Good luck bro.

Cyclop

Dec 9, 2013
If its not ran by Jonty, it's going nowhere in my opinion. I worked for Zap when it peaked 2,800 and it's the community that makes it what it is. Anyway goodluck I guess RastaLulzFace

Tiny

Owner, Swift Industry
Aug 14, 2013
Good luck
One advice: Make sure your community is happy :)

ervin

Oct 10, 2014
Well this zap hotel is not jonteh zap as he said in fresh hotel he closed because you guys was taking his users

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread