Flash ★ Rage ★ Re-Opened for the Summer ★ Custom CMS ★ Hiring Staff ★

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerry

not rly active lol
Jul 8, 2013
About
Rage Hotel has been started since March 21th, 2014 owned by Charles, the hotel lasted for a month and the hotel was closed due to our Roleplay being opened. Rage Hotel is now re-opened June 28th, 2014 along with the Roleplay which gets over 40+ users online daily.. Rage is trying our best to get more users online as RageRP. Our new co-owner will be Tim, as he pays for bills, etc.
Community
Are community is not always small but we trying to making the community grow as possible with a strict economy and a great amount of start of credits and duckets as known of pixels.
VPS Info
We are currently running on a 2GB RAM VPS and that should hold a lot of users, if we get alot more users, we are going to upgrade our RAM and Space to a better amount and MySQL data takes all the space so we make sure we keep you alive.
More Info
Sadly you're going to re-register if you signed up from our last one, because I have a backup full of almost 2K registered users and most doesn't play it anymore so I resetted accounts, room, and other kind of things.

Here are some features available to introduce;
  • Free VIP
  • No Lag
  • DDoS Protection
  • Daily Backups
  • Stable Emulator
  • Sleek CMS
  • Lay, Handitem Command
  • Can Create your own Bot
  • 50K Credits & 25K Duckets Start
  • Fansites Feature
  • Almost 100+ registered on first day re-opened
  • Professional / Experienced Staff
  • Badgeshop
  • Rage's very own forum
  • Vault
  • Referrals
  • Custom Catalogue
  • Custom SWFS
  • Creating your own Tags
Here are some screenshots;
pnUgTB9.png

aNDqDDn.png

ZHt2HFH.png

jeq8mqq.png

m6EQjMd.png

You might can't get on the client for the first time but the second time, you'll probulary. Have a nice stay.

Reactions: FF1

Liam

one day at a time
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013
Looks nice, good luck.

Jerry

not rly active lol
Jul 8, 2013
This hotel project ended and don't plan on re-opening a regular hotel.

If you're interested in Roleplay, I own a Roleplay called "RageRP" the link to this is :)
RageRP's advertisement thread:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread