Flash ★ Oak Hotel ★ 24/7 ★ Custom Commands ★ RevCMS★ Latest UI ★

Status
Not open for further replies.

0AK

Apr 14, 2015
Why Join Oak Hotel?
Oak Hotel is a place were users come to chill and Hangout. It's also a place that you can make new friends and reunite with old friends. At Oak Hotel we don't expect much from our users just their time and support. We had opened Oak hotel a few months back then we had shut due to not having a second Owner. But we're back and better than before with a new updated hotel with new features and awesome custom commands. At least try Oak hotel out before judging it by its cover!

More information:

We have a great community and stable economy, we're also looking for staff that can make oak hotel a better place so users can have a good time while being on oak hotel. We are always updating the hotel to keep it a more fun place for the users so they feel like a home while being onit. If you have any questions or ideas then please feel free to comment below as it will help us grow a stronger community and make it different from the other retros out there.

Link -

Hotel Features:

• Diamonds Shop
  • Tradeable Clothes [Works 100%]
  • Achievements & Quests
  • Working Groups
  • 50k Starting credits
  • 50k Duckets at start
  • Staff Hosted events Daily
  • Room editor [Fully working]
  • Latest Furniture
  • Working Bots that serve
  • Working Wired

Index
MIJCLVZ.png

Me page
CVrQhCp.png

Floor Plan Editor
SUwrkST.png

Catalogue
WORzM33.png

Client
6CNDkId.png

Champion

Aug 26, 2011
Your client is horribly slow to the point the catalogue wouldn't load, it works after a few tries though. Nice hotel overall.

0AK

Apr 14, 2015
Hotel will be on maintenance due to moving to another emu, will fix the loading off client and the stupid other bugs!

Jaden

not so active
Aug 24, 2014
Arn't all hotels the same old shit?
That was exactly my point, Where is the uniqueness, what sets apart this retro from others? All I saw was Mercury Emulator and RevCMS...
Remember this is a forum for developers and gamers, Can you atleast show me some snippets if not anything unique?
Say, Snippets of Threading in your emulator? if not, Then I think the place you're looking for is findretros.com

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
That was exactly my point, Where is the uniqueness, what sets apart this retro from others? All I saw was Mercury Emulator and RevCMS...
Remember this is a forum for developers and gamers, Can you atleast show me some snippets if not anything unique?
Say, Snippets of Threading in your emulator? if not, Then I think the place you're looking for is findretros.com
Don't think he's looking for Developers though, He's looking for users that will play more than once.
Looks Decent, Good luck! :p

Modo

blame it on my asd
May 27, 2013
Not a bad hotel, one major issue is that there are 12 users online, 10 of them are in rooms and 9 of them are staff... The ratio should be the other way round, it's not bad to have a lot of staff but they should be in different time-zones, that way you have staff on almost 24/7. I think the hotel has good potential though.

0AK

Apr 14, 2015
Ahh yeah, I'm not longer running oak hotel as my main focus is elsewhere. I have spoke to the the guy who's running oak to sort hes staff members out as you are right, he has way too many staff and no users.

Note: I'll be posting another advertisement very soon about another retro that is unique from other hotels, it will be multi language. More information coming soon..

Sabo

Kaboom!
Jul 3, 2010
The hotel now links to another hotel called Habzam. Mod please close this thread.

0AK

Apr 14, 2015
Yes habzam is oak, just renamed it and updated the hotel itself, but if this thread needs to be closed then do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread