★ LostHabbo ★ Custom CMS(Coming Soon) | PhoniexEMU | Lag Free | New Cata | 24/7 Uptime

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkAdam

Jul 21, 2014
logo.png
About
LostHabbo is a new hotel, which aims to give the best possible experience of a Habbo Retro possible. It is ran by Xversion, DarkAdam, and Justin007 who each have a lotof experience within the Habbo Community and have a good understanding of what you, the users are looking for in a hotel. We are currently ran on RevCMS and Phoenix Emulator, and we are switching to a Custom CMS soon (XabboWEB)
Community
Here at LostHabbo, everyone plays an important role in our community. Every decision we make is based on what the community wants. Everyone gets a say in what is going on in the hotel. We have amazing staff members who are fully trained, and thoroughly tested, meaning the hotel has professional, active and hard working staff members online at all times to help users like you whenever, wherever While playing the hotel, we want to make sure that you always have something to do, so we have dedicated community staff to ensure we have events running around the clock.
Staff Hiring
Here at LostHabbo, we want only the best of the best - thats why we allow everyone to make applications, thoroughly inspect them, and pick only the best available contenders to make sure we get only the professionals.
For more information, please do not post here, but contact one of the Owners.
Advertisers
Here at LostHabbo, we appreciate that there are always lots of hotels who are trying to get users, but we hate advertisers who come on hotels, because that is a rude practice. As such, all advertisers will be immediately Banned/IP Banned, and the advertisers hotel will be notified.
Buying VIP:
2j42gwm_th.jpg

V.I.P. costs $5 which is payable by PayPal. It will give you:
» Push & Pull command
» VIP rares catalog
» Shiny new VIP badge
» Enter full rooms without waiting
» Better chance at staff
» 50k credits
» 70k pixels

Features
5k Starting Credits
Rare giveouts in Events
Custom CMS
Stable Emulator
Superfast Server
Superfast Server Uplink (1GBPS+)
Badge Shop
Daily Events
New Furniture
Latest Clothing (Inc. Customs, such as a FC Barcelona & Real Madrid Shirt!)
99.9% Uptime
Anti-DDoS
Hacker Protection
MoBVIj0.png

AZfZIfc.png

NlhzoPV.png

bCLFxn0.png

So, what are you waiting for? Join us today @

Last edited:

Parad0x

Habzone.net
Feb 5, 2013
I like the name LostHabbo. However, here are my issues:
First off, there doesn't look to be anything different about your hotel judging from the screenshots. The same CMS style that everyone uses.

Second, making users pay for basic things such as push and pull is bad practice. No one wants to pay for something that they can get for free elsewhere.

Overall though, this has potential.
6/10

zMagenta

Posting Freak
Jul 15, 2011
CMS is plain, paying for something that is free elsewhere and you seem to have the same goal.. I do wish you luck.

Tiny

Owner, Swift Industry
Aug 14, 2013
Guys this hotel is now merged with Swift-Hotel.NET
MOD Delete thread please.

EDIT: Nvm justin scammed me anyways.... Hes not trustworthy

Last edited:

Posing

Oct 19, 2011
You can't ask for a thread to be close it you didn't make it and no Losthabbo didn't i own it and it has not merged with swift

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
Like the CMS colour scheme but still nothing special, client is phx which I despise but thats me. Goodluck anyway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread