Flash ★ Limit ★ R63A ★ Custom/Stable Emu ★ Growing Community ★ More! ★

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aer0

Dynamic
May 8, 2015

W4hwgtf.png

Introduction
Limit is a new, updated and improved hotel which has only been open a couple of days. Our hotel is ready for new users to enjoy our fully working hotel! We are one of the most updated hotels around, on the internet. With our new hotel, comes new updated furniture, custom emulator, Cms and all recent clothing. We strive to make your experience at Limit the best possible. So why not JOIN NOW!

Features
  • R63A
  • Staff Applications
  • Free Vip
  • Custom/Stable Emulator
  • Custom Commands
  • Custom Cms & Very Fast
  • Growing/Safe Community
  • Much More!
Images
Index
cO3g21O.png

Me
sxslaBh.png

Client
L7ZXP5J.png

Last edited:

Mexicano

El Patrón
Aug 14, 2013
I dont really like the CMS style but thats just a personal opinion, other than that good luck but i'd like to know what makes this emulator "custom"? And what are the "Custom commands" you say it has? You will indeed NOT attract new people to your hotel with a advertisement like that! We need to know what make's your hotel "custom" and different than others. That been said, i wont join until i get all these questions answered. Good luck!DonkeyFace

Aer0

Dynamic
May 8, 2015
I dont really like the CMS style but thats just a personal opinion, other than that good luck but i'd like to know what makes this emulator "custom"? And what are the "Custom commands" you say it has? You will indeed NOT attract new people to your hotel with a advertisement like that! We need to know what make's your hotel "custom" and different than others. That been said, i wont join until i get all these questions answered. Good luck!DonkeyFace

wesleighO.o

Apr 4, 2014
@Aer0 - The CMS is funny-looking, but what does that matter? You have several features working that a lot of other hotels fail to use, or fail to maximise the potential of (such as CMS based messages).

I'll admit that I really like your client, and although haven't actually logged in to test the stability, I do enjoy the design.

Will most likely log on later today, to test it out properly, but good job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stabby

May 7, 2012
My personal opinion is tweak the colors of your CMS and you will see a great potential.
Goodluck with your server, and have a nice day.

Wickd

The first member of the Knights of the Pink Table
Jan 15, 2013
I dislike that CMS design and color scheme, haven't checked the client but i'm sure it got some nice/custom features i'm gonna come visit soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread