Flash ★ Hubbo Hotel ★ R63B ★ Latest UI ★ Stable Emulator ★ Custom CMS ★

Status
Not open for further replies.

iExplicit

Jul 30, 2013
I haven't been in the retro community for a couple months, but damn' this is quite a big leap, Goodluck i wish the best for you guys

Shatter

Selling Dedicated Servers
Jan 8, 2014

Is the hotel still up & running? I'm unable to access the site at all.

Noman

lol
Jul 17, 2011

Is the hotel still up & running? I'm unable to access the site at all.
Yeah apologies, We've been down for a few weeks we're going to remake the whole website from scratch with our new CMS layout/theme, you can check out Hubbo it's live but not accessible yet, we're under development.

We hope to have a new Emulator and CMS up and running very soon, Emulator will be the latest Habbo release build and revision, and all coded in Java.
This will take possibly a month or two but we'll be up soon, I'll update the thread with new screenshots when we are back up!

Last edited:

Divide

Jul 13, 2013
We are also looking for new moderators.
If you're interested please PM me on the forum with your Skype username. You will be expected to participate in all training and read all documents sent to you.

The new Hubbo Hotel will have a unique system for earning credits which will hopefully create a stable economy. We will be moderating our hotel efficiently, hosting as many events possible and getting the community involved with all happenings.

Our new Emulator will be a complete replica of Habbo Hotel with as many features possible. We're programming in Java and will be launching our servers globally. Before I release more information on our unique features, I'd like you to like our new Facebook page where we'll be posting development updates:

Timothy

Kylie Jenner
Sep 25, 2013
LOL is the hotel even up anymore and is anyone even working on it, its basically been about a month now....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread