Flash ★ Hobbix.us | Latest UI | Updated | Join Today ★

How was your experience on Hobbix?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

JayAstro

Aug 13, 2014

Hobbix Hotel is a professionally ran Habbo retro that was released its official opening on Tues. January 6th, 2015! We would like to wish everyone a special New Years and also hopefully excite the retro community with this new project! This project was going on for about 2 months before this date with working on something new taking from the old stuff we had! We strive to become the next best retro out there and are dedicated to accomplish that goal! Hobbix is founded and currently owned by Matty who has worked on this project for about 3 months of his time while also fighting Melanoma Skin Cancer, so I would like to personal give a big shoutout to Matty!

★ FEATURES

☺ Latest UI
☺ Reliable EMU
☺ Clean & Attractive CMS
☺ Floor Plan Editor
☺ Custom Commands
☺ Organized Catalogue
☺ 100% Working Wired
☺ 100% Working Groups
☺ Stacktiles
☺ Youtube TV's
☺ Soccer
☺ Pets
☺ Community Competitions
☺ Daily Events
☺ New Clothes
☺ ...... & Much More

★ SCREENSHOTS

Index​
hnQx3Mx.png

Me​
PaqqFkW.png

Social Media​
yIozluc.png

Shop​
xkXsLxL.png

BadgeShop​
HXc52m3.png

Homeroom
v0gAGzk.png

Catalogue
noRDW7n.png

★ BEHIND THE PIXELS

As of right now, we run on a 6GB VPS hosted from XZ Networks, a very reliable hosting company owned by Andrew! The server is definitely a lag free zone and we do eventually consider on upgrading when needed! We also have quite the protection to keep the hotel from being down and to keep our community going 24/7! Moving onto the EMU, this is a KEY feature we have here at Hobbix because we are using a highly edited Mercury EMU. The last released Mercury EMU I recall was Mercury 3.0.1, and after about 3 months of work, we have successfully moved to Mercury 3.1.9. With that update, we are almost 100% bug free with loads of features working and new features available! Hobbix is using wCMS with a little of our own edits to make it more unique for the community!
4unnftC.png

★ SOCIAL MEDIA CONTACT

Hobbix
Facebook:
Twitter: @HobbixWorld

Matty

Facebook:

* If you have any questions concerning the hotel, feel free to contact us *

Last edited:

Brown

idk
Feb 15, 2013
Decent, the hotel isn't overflowing with staff as most new ones are. Nothing really stands out to me, besides the people.
Might play this again in the future.

Vasic

Nov 5, 2014
Hey guys, just wanted to give my overall opinion about this hotel, to begin with goodluck Matty with your Melanoma, hope everything works out good for ya <3

*Everything I talk about is completely my opinion from actually going on and testing different stuff*

Hotel Review:
I do think Hobbix is a decent hotel, but like said above, there is nothing too too special which is not always a bad thing! I do think this hotel can and will be successful if you give it time. I do think the EMU they are using is extremely reliable! And from what I saw it was not released either which does make them more special than most R63B hotels. ( I think the last release for mercury was 3.0.1 and they are using 3.1.9 ). So well done with the EMU, only found minor things I think should need fixing however most things are working and reliable. Another plus is this hotel is 100% updated and also working too! After testing wired, Every single wired works 100%, Everything with groups works going from the forum to furni!

Community Review:
I will say the community is a very small community unfortunately but considering you just opened, I can't complain too much about that. The users on there are actually very welcoming and fun to be around, I basically have not hit any bad vibes with other users on there yet haha. I did get a chance to talk to Matty and from what I see, he is very dedicated and interested in making this a successful hotel! I would definitely agree with Purge about the community being awesome!

Other Stuff I Noticed:
- Love some of the commands they have on the hotel, they have added some custom RP commands such as :stab , :punch, :love, :cut, and some others, but they also arent just like speech commands, each and everyone has an effect that goes with it which I thought was nice cause they didn't overuse the idea of adding new commands.
- The bot interaction in homeroom is sweet and actually works too which I can't say Ive seen on other hotels, for example the bot in the room is named Ashley, you can do different speeches to trigger effects such as: Ashley Come (She will come to you) , Ashley Coffee (give you coffee) , Ashley Tea (give you tea) , Ashley Flower (give you flower) , and some others aswell!
- CMS is well organized and very clean, love the style and the graphics Matty does for it!

Negatives:
- Some parts of the catalogue need fixing with some of the items (not many) and also some of the catalogue items need to be translated (mostly all of them)
- Need a better user count
- Not as many features on the CMS like Lottery, Stats, ETC...
-

Overall:
I do actually love this hotel, I actually will be the devbest user to say this is ALMOST as good as Boon's EMU, just with a little more fixes and features I would say this is better than Boons EMU, just my opinion! If you're in need of a hotel to join, I would recommend this 100%, it is not over crowded with staff, and it is definitely a reliable hotel to join that I'm sure will do great in the future!

*Hope this review helped everybody realize the positives and negatives of this hotel, Enjoy*

_Matty

Nov 30, 2014
Thanks for the feedback guys, definitely will try to add some more exciting and interesting stuff and also work on the bugs that we do have! Feedback helps out alot, so thank you! Enjoy!

Eire

Jan 4, 2015

Hobbix Hotel is a professionally ran Habbo retro that was released its official opening on Tues. January 6th, 2015! We would like to wish everyone a special New Years and also hopefully excite the retro community with this new project! This project was going on for about 2 months before this date with working on something new taking from the old stuff we had! We strive to become the next best retro out there and are dedicated to accomplish that goal! Hobbix is founded and currently owned by Matty who has worked on this project for about 3 months of his time while also fighting Melanoma Skin Cancer, so I would like to personal give a big shoutout to Matty!

★ FEATURES

☺ Latest UI
☺ Reliable EMU
☺ Clean & Attractive CMS
☺ Floor Plan Editor
☺ Custom Commands
☺ Organized Catalogue
☺ 100% Working Wired
☺ 100% Working Groups
☺ Stacktiles
☺ Youtube TV's
☺ Soccer
☺ Pets
☺ Community Competitions
☺ Daily Events
☺ New Clothes
☺ ...... & Much More

★ SCREENSHOTS

Index​
hnQx3Mx.png

Me​
PaqqFkW.png

Social Media​
yIozluc.png

Shop​
xkXsLxL.png

BadgeShop​
HXc52m3.png

Homeroom
v0gAGzk.png

Catalogue
noRDW7n.png

★ BEHIND THE PIXELS

As of right now, we run on a 6GB VPS hosted from XZ Networks, a very reliable hosting company owned by Andrew! The server is definitely a lag free zone and we do eventually consider on upgrading when needed! We also have quite the protection to keep the hotel from being down and to keep our community going 24/7! Moving onto the EMU, this is a KEY feature we have here at Hobbix because we are using a highly edited Mercury EMU. The last released Mercury EMU I recall was Mercury 3.0.1, and after about 3 months of work, we have successfully moved to Mercury 3.1.9. With that update, we are almost 100% bug free with loads of features working and new features available! Hobbix is using wCMS with a little of our own edits to make it more unique for the community!

★ SOCIAL MEDIA CONTACT

Hobbix
Facebook:
Twitter: @HobbixWorld

Matty

Facebook:

* If you have any questions concerning the hotel, feel free to contact us *
I'd Advise you to make the thread look more appealing. As from what I see it make's your retro look boring.

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
Hey guys, just wanted to give my overall opinion about this hotel, to begin with goodluck Matty with your Melanoma, hope everything works out good for ya <3

*Everything I talk about is completely my opinion from actually going on and testing different stuff*

Hotel Review:
I do think Hobbix is a decent hotel, but like said above, there is nothing too too special which is not always a bad thing! I do think this hotel can and will be successful if you give it time. I do think the EMU they are using is extremely reliable! And from what I saw it was not released either which does make them more special than most R63B hotels. ( I think the last release for mercury was 3.0.1 and they are using 3.1.9 ). So well done with the EMU, only found minor things I think should need fixing however most things are working and reliable. Another plus is this hotel is 100% updated and also working too! After testing wired, Every single wired works 100%, Everything with groups works going from the forum to furni!

Community Review:
I will say the community is a very small community unfortunately but considering you just opened, I can't complain too much about that. The users on there are actually very welcoming and fun to be around, I basically have not hit any bad vibes with other users on there yet haha. I did get a chance to talk to Matty and from what I see, he is very dedicated and interested in making this a successful hotel! I would definitely agree with Purge about the community being awesome!

Other Stuff I Noticed:
- Love some of the commands they have on the hotel, they have added some custom RP commands such as :stab , :punch, :love, :cut, and some others, but they also arent just like speech commands, each and everyone has an effect that goes with it which I thought was nice cause they didn't overuse the idea of adding new commands.
- The bot interaction in homeroom is sweet and actually works too which I can't say Ive seen on other hotels, for example the bot in the room is named Ashley, you can do different speeches to trigger effects such as: Ashley Come (She will come to you) , Ashley Coffee (give you coffee) , Ashley Tea (give you tea) , Ashley Flower (give you flower) , and some others aswell!
- CMS is well organized and very clean, love the style and the graphics Matty does for it!

Negatives:
- Some parts of the catalogue need fixing with some of the items (not many) and also some of the catalogue items need to be translated (mostly all of them)
- Need a better user count
- Not as many features on the CMS like Lottery, Stats, ETC...
-

Overall:
I do actually love this hotel, I actually will be the devbest user to say this is ALMOST as good as Boon's EMU, just with a little more fixes and features I would say this is better than Boons EMU, just my opinion! If you're in need of a hotel to join, I would recommend this 100%, it is not over crowded with staff, and it is definitely a reliable hotel to join that I'm sure will do great in the future!

*Hope this review helped everybody realize the positives and negatives of this hotel, Enjoy*
your life seems fun.

ONT: nothing special, good luck.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
What a surprise, it's no longer up & hasn't been for the past 48 hours.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread