Flash ★ Force-Hotel.net ★ Customs - Homes - Party - Meet Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Each

Dec 20, 2013
About
Force is an old hotel, from the creators of HabRus, Yabbo & iBobbaX we bring you Force. Force aims to give the best possible experience of a Habbo Retro possible. It is ran by mature staff who have a lot of experience within the Habbo Community and have a good understanding of what you, the users/community are looking for in a hotel. We are currently ran on UberCMS(customized) and Phoenix Emulator.

Community
Here at Force, everyone plays an important role in our community. The community plays a major role in our decisions. Everyone gets a say in what is going on in the hotel. We’re a community based hotel, so everyone is equal and all of us get a say. We have amazing staff members who are fully trained, meaning the hotel has active and hard working staff members to help users like you at all times! While playing the hotel, we want to make sure that many events are being hosted to ensure that the users are having fun at all times, so we will make sure we have some staff members to help to manage this.

Can I be staff?
We don't just give staff out straight away, you will have to work towards it. This means by playing the hotel actively, treating other users with respect and not begging for staff. We sometimes will choose staff on a hand-picked basis meaning that if we like what we see from specific users, they will be chosen. We will however, do staff applications once we hit a decent count of users, and maybe even interviews. So stay tuned!

VIP
VIP will be available with a one-off fee, this will mean you gain access to features in-game that non-VIPs wont have. The subscription helps us to keep on track with the server payments to ensure we always stay online. Most owners run hotels for the money, but not us. Any donations go towards keeping the hotel up by paying for the VPS which is very stable.

Features
15k Starting Credits
Daily Rares
Custom CMS
Bots
Stable Emulator
Minimum Lag
Habbo Homes
Badge Shop
Daily Events
New Furniture
Latest Clothing
99.9% Uptime

Screenshots
2a8iwyw.png

24nnvv6.png

24nnvv6.png

bj7810.png

554dy0.png

2rrbe3d.png

Last edited:

Matthewza

Posting Freak
Apr 20, 2012
Good luck, but your staff are really rude. Advice: Hire better and mature staff.

Jeffrey

Devbest Indian Tech Support
FindRetros Moderator
Feb 5, 2013
Nice Hotel from the looks of it. You should probably change your banner. It's misleading the usercount.

Xversion

Jul 5, 2014
Nice hotel, goold luck with it, something you could improve on would be the banner (maybe something thats animated) but the website and the client are great!

254c4b07429b9a47be1034988c9fbb3e.png

this is just fantastic work!

Last edited:

DarkAdam

Jul 21, 2014
Nice hotel, looks nice, only thing I would do is make an animated banner, as thats what users look out for.

MATTx97

Apr 25, 2014
This Retro Looks Very Promising. Up And Running, Friendly Staff, Daily Events. Keep It Up. Looks Better Than most Retros.

Wickd

The first member of the Knights of the Pink Table
Jan 15, 2013
Great looking site layout, i really like the news comments.Definitely some potential here,i hope you make best out of it.Anyways a big like from me.

Lindseey

Jun 21, 2012
Rather nice looking cms, client lags a little bit though, however other than that its a great start! :)

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
Site owner is completely amazing and the whole community is really good so i rep you all to come and join the fun at Force Hotel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread