Status
Not open for further replies.

Forad

-
Oct 31, 2014
H9uujQT.gif

Divine Hotel

About Us

We're a decent hotel looking to grow. I believe we have potential to be a successful hotel. Our staff are loyal, and the owners are good.t, and won't be the best owners, but we can promise a great experience. We're always adding new features, and strive to become a good hotel for the users who want to spend there time on there.

Our Catalogue
We have edited it quite considerably. Everything is alphabetical and the catalogue is small, so everything is easier to find. Wide range of Customs, and furniture and the layout is great.

What Sets Us Different From The Others
Our catalogue is like no other. We're proud to have the compact, and full catalogue as we do. We strive to add the best furniture around, and i'm sure we have a bigger collection of furniture then any hotel around. We stand out more than typical, standard hotels. We get the latest furniture, clothes and enables as soon as they get released also. All we need now is users.we want to make sure that many events are being hosted to ensure that the users are having fun at all times, so we will make sure we have some staff members to help to manage this.

Features Our Hotel Has
Custom catalogue with more furni than 99% of most hotels
Every new handitem, clothes, and enables known to be release
Great events like, User of the week, Room of the week, Lottery, and other cool events
Low VIP Prices
And much much more
( We know this list isnt the longest. But we hope to extend the list in the future, Thank you )
r93gA1z.png
cTJrDF6.png
f2KiOz9.png
PMUo5jR.png
tIrD1Ww.png

Jaden

not so active
Aug 24, 2014
H9uujQT.gif

Divine Hotel

About Us

We're a decent hotel looking to grow. I believe we have potential to be a successful hotel. Our staff are loyal, and the owners are good.t, and won't be the best owners, but we can promise a great experience. We're always adding new features, and strive to become a good hotel for the users who want to spend there time on there.

Our Catalogue
We have edited it quite considerably. Everything is alphabetical and the catalogue is small, so everything is easier to find. Wide range of Customs, and furniture and the layout is great.

What Sets Us Different From The Others
Our catalogue is like no other. We're proud to have the compact, and full catalogue as we do. We strive to add the best furniture around, and i'm sure we have a bigger collection of furniture then any hotel around. We stand out more than typical, standard hotels. We get the latest furniture, clothes and enables as soon as they get released also. All we need now is users.we want to make sure that many events are being hosted to ensure that the users are having fun at all times, so we will make sure we have some staff members to help to manage this.

Features Our Hotel Has
Custom catalogue with more furni than 99% of most hotels
Every new handitem, clothes, and enables known to be release
Great events like, User of the week, Room of the week, Lottery, and other cool events
Low VIP Prices
And much much more
( We know this list isnt the longest. But we hope to extend the list in the future, Thank you )
r93gA1z.png
cTJrDF6.png
f2KiOz9.png
PMUo5jR.png
tIrD1Ww.png
I Can't explain in Human Terms how awful this hotel is. Seems to get good reviews though, They're all Homphobes btw.
On a related note the CMS looks like my shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread