Flash ⍟ Habbuh Hotel ⍟ New Hotel ⍟ HIRING ⍟

Status
Not open for further replies.

JynX

Posting Freak
Feb 6, 2016

12993587_1726250214265537_7702144520661670251_n.png
Introduction
Hello there DevBest, Jake here from Habbuh Hotel, a newly opened Habbo Retro, that is looking to improve on itself by hearing some feedback from you guys! Habbuh Hotel has been in a closed BETA for a few weeks, and we have spent that time from editing the CMS to making sure the economy is stable. Habbuh is owned by myself and TJ. TJ handles most of the hotel's GFX, as seen above, and I handle more of the developing side of things. We are looking for any and all feedback you can give us so we can improve on the hotel more and more!

Why should you join?
There are plenty of reasons to join such as:
  • We have a working Floor Plan Editor
  • Stable Economy (20,000 Credits & 15,000 Duckets upon register)
  • Latest UI
  • Dedicated Staff
  • Staff Applications are OPEN
  • 99.99% Uptime Guranteed
  • DDoS Protected
CMS Screenshots
Index:
Me:
Community:
Staff:

Thanks for reading,
I hope to see you in-game

Last edited:

Xylo

邪悪
Jul 21, 2015
Habbuh is owned by myself and TJ. TJ handles most of the hotel's GFX, as seen above, and I handle more of the developing side of things.​
You're not suppose to continue a sentence off with the same word/name as the previous sentence. Haha #OCD. But for real, your staff page colour preferences for the ranks are too bright, looks weird. Goodluck.

JynX

Posting Freak
Feb 6, 2016
You're not suppose to continue a sentence off with the same word/name as the previous sentence. Haha #OCD. But for real, your staff page colour preferences for the ranks are too bright, looks weird. Goodluck.

Haha, I have dyslexia and don't really pay much attention to how I spell, or how my grammar is. Also, the colours of the staff ranks correspond with the colours of their staff badges in-game, but thanks for the input.

Lost

in the sauce
Jan 17, 2016
I think he means compared to the default colours, they are awkwardly bright. They don't go good with the retro theme. Goodluck with your hotel though.

Sex

VPSBARN.COM
Nov 9, 2013
Like @Xylo said the colors on the staff page tabs are too bright and ugly tbh try change them up a bit, good luck.

Xylo

邪悪
Jul 21, 2015
Haha, I have dyslexia and don't really pay much attention to how I spell, or how my grammar is. Also, the colours of the staff ranks correspond with the colours of their staff badges in-game, but thanks for the input.
But:
I think he means compared to the default colours, they are awkwardly bright. They don't go good with the retro theme. Goodluck with your hotel though.
Like @Xylo said the colors on the staff page tabs are too bright and ugly tbh try change them up a bit, good luck.
^ What they said, just doesn't go good with CMS or retro theme.

bruhguy

Retired
Jun 26, 2015
Everything looks good but just that Staff page which made me cringed, maybe a gradient colour from green to blue from top to bottom of the staff page?

This hotel look pretty neat, Goodluck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JynX

Posting Freak
Feb 6, 2016
Thanks guys, I have updated the thread with changed colours, please tell me what you think about them. We went with less bright colours this time as you guys suggested.

Lost

in the sauce
Jan 17, 2016
Thanks guys, I have updated the thread with changed colours, please tell me what you think about them. We went with less bright colours this time as you guys suggested.
It's mainly the purple that doesn't bode well with the CMS. Other colours are much better.

Liam

To be or not to be
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013
Your topbg.gif looks broke, in your common.css file it's set to habbo.guru which doesn't exist. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread