YourCatalogue V1! Release

DwightJunior

Please don't judge me!
Nov 18, 2011
Also why would I be jealous of your release when I could work on a catalogue by myself and make It unique.
I concentrate around ColdFusion development though not Catalogue Releases.
then what is ur problem for my release?

Osmo

Jul 29, 2012
Quite with my Rude comments this it the first thing I've said take a look at page 2 of this thread have a go at them with their rude comments. You haven't edited shit.

unberon

Jul 13, 2012
i do not own the hotel anymore i regret releasing this catalogue from tards like moulinyan, and whats ur point im allowed to release it if i like, i was planning to release the CFCMS Sept nvm changed my mind so understand before u talk shit, if i want to release something i will okay, im sure alot of people will end up using this catalogue. ( from my point of view ) Use look abit jealouse from my release
jealous*

I hate to be a grammar nazi about your spelling. However I really don't think you should be insulting anybody if you cannot spell the word jealous right. This release may not be unique enough for some people per say, although it is a good start. Instead of insulting people perhaps you could accept criticism, and from that you could make even better releases.

Users who are viewing this thread