YourCatalogue V1! Release

DwightJunior

Please don't judge me!
Nov 18, 2011
YourCatalogueV1 Release :up:

Hello there i have decided to release my catalogue that im currently using on yourhabbo.net

Link is here

swfs, furnidata, sqls and product data ect are in there now enjoy!
did i forget anything post on the thread!

eh pics ill get u one of the front page of the catalogue

if u want to see it more check it out on the hotel sept here u go be sure to "like" the thread for more great releases :) :eek:

Any Other ideas i should do with the catalogue just post on the thread

Thanks

Don't put rude, ignorant comments in this thread tards

Some screen shots

Credit to Aaron And Myself

Tash

Hi.
May 6, 2012
YourCatalogueV1 Release :up:

Hello there i have decided to release my catalogue that im currently using on yourhabbo.net

Link is here

swfs, furnidata, sqls and product data ect are in there now enjoy!
did i forget anything post on the thread!

eh pics ill get u one of the front page of the catalogue

if u want to see it more check it out on the hotel sept here u go be sure to "like" the thread for more great releases :) :eek:

Any Other ideas i should do with the catalogue just post on the thread

Thanks

edit posted this in wrong section mod please move

Thanks for this.
going to use this for my hotel.

DwightJunior

Please don't judge me!
Nov 18, 2011
Thank you making a video of my cataogue now be sure to like the thread ;P more likes = more releases

Hypomethic

Jul 18, 2012
I Dislike your release, I will not Support this thread/release. Not trying to be offensive but I'll rate it a 4/10. I don't usually be this mean but I'll give you this idea, I like it but I need more information on it and more images cause when I downloaded it and added it to my hotel I was obviously mad cause I have to restart alot of things but thanks on the release and sorry for being abit aggressive.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Isn't this just the same as Shorty released? Habboons? Anyhow, don't really like it, and it's also a tad out-dated, but nice release.

DwightJunior

Please don't judge me!
Nov 18, 2011
what's ur point its a release not a life time story of the catalogue isn't really out dated.. comparing to other catalogue releases this is kinda on top don't you think?

Hypomethic

Jul 18, 2012
what's ur point its a release not a life time story of the catalogue isn't really out dated.. comparing to other catalogue releases this is kinda on top don't you think?

This cata was already released. Don't Re-Release it without giving credits. unless you just edited it you can give yourself some credits.

DwightJunior

Please don't judge me!
Nov 18, 2011
well what have i done for u to be so rude to my thread, apart from try help the habbo community, is it that hard to show a little respect?

Hypomethic

Jul 18, 2012
Throughout, I said I kind of Like your release. I gave you a 4/10. How about a little thanks for me supporting you abit.

DwightJunior

Please don't judge me!
Nov 18, 2011
It's how use reply all i need is a feed back, from other users not just you, this just makes me wanna release my other things. not just insults f,e u dont like it sept all i really do is trying to help.

Hypomethic

Jul 18, 2012
It's how use reply all i need is a feed back, from other users not just you, this just makes me wanna release my other things. not just insults f,e u dont like it sept all i really do is trying to help.

Be sure to give credit and you'll be getting followers by the second. Almost everyone lies about making something. The design of the catalogue needs credit too.

Users who are viewing this thread