Working 100% KeyLogger

TesoMayn

Boredom, it vexes me.
Oct 30, 2011
Pretty sure that any "hacking" tools are not allowed on DevBest, but yeah, this is not only the ugliest software I've seen in a long time, but probably the stupidest thing to download.

Why would you need my E-Mail password? When you can not only access my contact book, but make the E-Mails look like I sent them without it.

God bless any retard that uses this ;)

Seriously

Feb 29, 2012
Uhhh if you read what I posted to earlier I even put over top of screenies I left the name UltimateKeyLogger in there on purpose No duh people can go search it up if I say I kept it in there uhhh don't you think people are smart enough to go google it even when they are posting comments like Virus and stuff

MubarikHZH

Join The Revolution
Mar 11, 2012
Pretty sure that any "hacking" tools are not allowed on DevBest, but yeah, this is not only the ugliest software I've seen in a long time, but probably the stupidest thing to download.

Why would you need my E-Mail password? When you can not only access my contact book, but make the E-Mails look like I sent them without it.

God bless any retard that uses this ;)

iTes0 I think they want there email to hack into there Facebook and look at there Profile Pictures:lol:

Seriously

Feb 29, 2012
iTes0 if you knew what a KeyLogger was you might want to think again You probably don't even know what it does probably looking at my top article now trying to use that for.Come on kid learn :)

TesoMayn

Boredom, it vexes me.
Oct 30, 2011
I know exactly what a keylogger is lmfao, it something that script kiddiez use, to pretend they know how to hack.

Seriously

Feb 29, 2012
Nope all it does is send a file to someone e-mail and when they open it get their password to everything.Your not pretending to hack.And Aa script kiddie? Far from it :up:

TesoMayn

Boredom, it vexes me.
Oct 30, 2011
A keylogger LOGS the keys pressed on a computer, it doesn't automatically generate it, and for it to do so, you would need to download the software onto their computer.

Ryabs

Christmas Donator
Dec 30, 2011
Such a virus ;LL? ;o

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
Helpful or not.
Seems pretty pointless asking for a signature for a keylogger that you can't even upload a virus scan for?
If it's pretty, uhr, legit. UPLOAD A VIRUS SCAN.
Until then no one will download it, and yes I agree. Instead of making threads that'll make you hated for a sig...
ASK SOMEONE NICELY.

MubarikHZH

Join The Revolution
Mar 11, 2012
Helpful or not.
Seems pretty pointless asking for a signature for a keylogger that you can't even upload a virus scan for?
If it's pretty, uhr, legit. UPLOAD A VIRUS SCAN.
Until then no one will download it, and yes I agree. Instead of making threads that'll make you hated for a sig...
ASK SOMEONE NICELY.
I Bet He Would Print Screen , Virus Scan Results of something else and say it was the keylogger ,this is 150% a Virus and I recommend not even Debating about it.

Navigation

Posting Freak
Feb 15, 2012
'Coding/Hacking' isn't allowed, read rules.

This doesn't seem legit, if you want to download a trojan/keylogger yourself, go ahead.

But, unlucky. Try harder next time.

Archaos

Flying High.
Oct 4, 2011
Pretty obvious that this piece of software is fake and is a virus. Not only are you reluctant to give us a virus scan you're pretty much stuck up your own ass thinking you know it all after you downloaded a fake hacking tool. I'm pretty sure that if it was real it wouldn't be in a single executable file? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Close the thread. -.-

Users who are viewing this thread